-Chapter Five-

I managed to push myself off my bed, I felt like I wasn't feeling well but I couldn't really just call a sick day when I know for a fact that people are interested in my stories, I ended up just getting a quick shower, bread to go and now I was standing inside a train holding unto the metal bars as I constantly glanced down at my wrist watch. I hoped that I wasn't too late for the start of the tour.

I got through the end of the day in a breeze, it felt heavy today and kind of fast like time just flew by in an instant and I can't even remember what story we talked about today. I was sitting on the train just staring out, zoning into something I couldn't explain. I sighed then I finally reached my stop, knowing how I'd want to bring more energy tomorrow at work. "It's for the kids." I whispered to myself. I managed to drag my feet towards my home, then letting myself just fall on my bed, tired from practically doing nothing all day...

--------

The next day, I was feeling a little better and I felt like actually giving it my all today and I was filled with much excitement to tell new stories.. His heart thudded inside his chest like it was about to burst out when He saw how much people were coming back to hear him speak about these characters and about their adventures as they went through each stage of their life and finally they were in the present, a place where they worked hard to earn. Some place their ancestors can live freely and peacefully. He took the sign and happily led the people inside and to their next statue to admire.

It was about a true conqueror of evil, almost basically purifying the whole world from it from his fighting skills alone and his amazing instincts to determine good from evil, giving the future a better outcome but I still believe that a few evils are still roaming right now but I have faith in these principles that these amazing warriors have left. I proudly started my story, looking at the audience and how their eyes showed their interest..

"The Lines, our peace makers and the person who vanquished evil.."

---------

This individual always thought that He wasn't enough and would often doubt himself when it comes to 'self-worth' but after the great events that happened, it truly changed his world and managed to turn it upside down... He felt more confidence in himself and gained a sense of bravery that He never knew was inside of him. Though before all of this, He didn't want to push himself too hard on things that seemed impossible-- scared he'd push himself of the cliff of depression and I guess He almost did but it ended up with the noose messily thrown in the garbage and his life continuing as it should. He never gained a partner and He never really thought about getting one either, He felt contented in his life despite everything going to shit for the most of it...

2019 was the year everything changed for him, suddenly choosing to fight for the world that didn't give a damn about him, fought for the universe that He felt was giving him a hard time on purpose... He wasn't truly a good guy but seeing people defenceless He just couldn't bear to see them like this.
He picked up a weapon, using it with his might to defend a helpless mother that clutched unto her child, whaling for help while she was just stuck to the ground-- too scared to move.

"Got to do something.." it was his first initial thought. "But what?" yes indeed, what was He supposed to do? He's never trained in his life, never considered the possibility of saving someone other than himself and yet here He was, hand in hand with the woman as they scurried off into the distance after defeating the blob looking monsters that spouted out slimes from every hole you can detect from it. He heard screams after He noted the safe space He took the woman in, He then rushed over to the screams and defended them too, they felt so hard to do but looking back at it now-- He knew how defenceless He really was back then and felt like it was just by luck that He defeated those monsters.. He had a lot of time reminiscing about what He's done when He was sent to a mental institute by his own family just because they caught him holding a knife; something He was going to use to defend himself but they just labelled him as a lunatic and got sent away, a poor judgement on their half but He was somewhat grateful that He was sent there, He had time to think for himself and train his body with meditation and constant exercise any chance He got.

Once He got out, He moved back with his father and kept on training, both never spoke about their lives and would communicate through various nods, hums and points but never words, It was a good thing for him though cause all He cared about was training and build his body image, boost his stamina and train himself to yield a proper weapon and once He was actually confident enough, He started fighting off demons one after the other, getting stronger and stronger but his enemies were twice as strong as him and it would take him an amazing amount of time to defeat these ghastly creatures and once he started to give up but gained more confidence when He remembered the woman from before and the people he first saved from the corrupt seeds of this world that He was living on. He even gained a technique... He, the Line, gained the soul of the demon He was fighting and after He'd taken his first soul He heard voices, almost in an echoing manner saying that...

"You won, The Line." and that made him feel great.