"How was it?" She got closer and started playing with my collar.

"Perfect!" I said and kissed her.

"Awwe." Everyone awed collectively.
I pulled back from the kiss shyly. Selena hugged me tightly.

"Alright love birds, the cake's here." Taylor said. Some guests joined us.

"Before you cut, look here. I want a picture, you guys look so cute." Camila said while holding her phone to take our pic.
We cut the cake together. Everyone cheered and clapped. They all bought us gifts too.

"You guys didn't have to." Selena said when Taylor handed us the gift followed by Raquelle, ryan and camila.
Selena and I went to greet the guests together. The guests were actually some celebrities or some famous directors and producers mainly.

My phone started ringing. It was a call from an unknown number and It was the phone which I use for personal things so I thought the caller must be someone important.

"Excuse me." I walked away to the corner before picking up the call as they all were being a little bit noisy.

"Hello?"

"Hey. How are you?" A sweet and known voice asked me.

"Veronica?"

"Yes its me."

"What do you want? Wait no I dont care bye." I was about to end the call.

"Hey please-I don't need anything-I mean I do but no it's not what you think please don't end the call." She said. I looked at selena, she was busy talking with guests.

"What is it?"

"Can we meet, please?" Veronica asked.

"No. I am talking to you right now isnt that enough?"

"I know but we can't do it on-" veronica started crying.

"Are-Are you okay? Why are you crying?"

"Please meet me. Its really important. I am not playing any tricks. I just want to meet you once. Please." She cried.

"Okay but what's wrong?"

"I can't tell that on phone please understand."

"I am in Paris right now, I can't come."

"Oh? When are you coming back to encino?"

"After 2 days." I said.

"Okay I'll wait for you. When you come back here please just come to my place. Please."

"But What's wrong is eve-"

"I'll tell you everything when you come to me. I am waiting and if you don't show up after 2 days, I-I am going to kill myself." She said.

"What! Are you Insa-" before I completed, she hung up the call.
I sat down on a chair and ran my fingers through my hair. I was so confused and tensed about what should I do. I don't know what's going on with Veronica. Is she really going through something or is this some kind of trick, which she usually plays. But she was crying. But she is also famous for her crocodile tears.
'God I don't know what to do!' I sighed.

"Are you okay over there, sugar?"

"I-uh-I yeah am-I am fine." I stuttered.
Selena immediately came to me when she heard me stutter.

"What's up, baby?" She leaned and cupped my face in her hand.

"Its nothing. Re-really." I said.

"Are you sure?" She was so concerned. Maybe I was displaying too much of my emotions or maybe its just her, reading my feelings like always.

"Yes I-sure-I am sure." I cried.

"Oh honey, you are crying?" She pulled me up and hugged me.

"I-I just need you." I said as my breaths started getting heavy.

"I am here, don't worry, I got you, just breathe, I am going no where." She kept rubbing my back to comfort me.

"I-I lo-love you."

"I know. I love you too. Don't talk just keep breathing, no one is hurting you. Calm down." She said, never pulling back from the hug. "Do you want water, juice, anything?"

"No"

"Alright, shh, calm down. I am right here."

"What are you both doing here-Oh can't this wait?" Ryan asked when he saw us hugging.

"Ryan please leave. Its not the right time." Selena whispered.

"I am f-fine." I pulled back from the hug.

"Yes, Okay, have a seat. I am going no where, okay? Just keep breathing." Selena made me get seated on the chair.

"Was he having a-" Ryan trailed off.

"Yes, can you please get a bottle of water?" Selena didn't let ryan complete. Ryan quickly went to get the water.

"No. I was-I was not having a panick att-attack, I am totally fine." I stammered. I was clearly panicking. I don't know why. Am I that weak?

"No you were not having any attack. You are all okay." Selena said. Ryan came back with the water. He handed selena the bottle. "Shh,Here drink some water. You are fine no one said you had an attack or something, Okay?" She caressed my cheek while I chugged the whole water bottle.

"I will be back in a minute, okay? Ryan is here with you." Selena said. I nodded okay. I was lost in my thoughts again while Ryan kept talking and keeping me busy from my thoughts. Selena came back.

"Get up sugar, We are leaving." She said.

"Bu-But the Party is not over yet." I said.

"Its over, cutie. Everyone is leaving. Come on let's go." she said.

"I'll drive you guys to the hotel." Ryan said.

"Thanks." Selena said. I got up and we started walking towards the elevator.

"Wait-Is raquelle not coming? Taylor and camila? What are they doing over there?" I asked.

"They have some things to take care of. Ryan will pick them up later." Selena said.

"No. You are taking me back to the hotel because I had a panick attack. I am fine. I am not leaving. You guys can't ruin your fun because of me. That's not fair."

"Don't act like a kid Y/N." Ryan said. Selena glared at him.

"No baby you are alright. I know. I am just tired. Let's go back please." She said.

"Its not because of me right?"

"No of course not."

"Okay then." I said. Selena held my hand and we climbed into the car.
I laid my head on her shoulder. I was still surprised about why I had an attack. There was no reason to panick. Maybe there was but it wasn't too big to give me an attack. Also I was feeling like I don't want to leave selena alone. I want her in my arms or be in her arms and not leave her.