The Prologue

It was a normal, rainy day. Izuku was on his way to his home. Today was his 15th birthday, but he never celebrated it. That's because his mother, Inko Midoriya, was neglecting him. Why, you may ask? The answer is simple, he had a 'villainous' quirk.
His power let him boost his strength, speed or durability by receiving damage or being under the influence of negative emotions.

Everyday, Izuku was bullied, called names, suicide baited or even beat up. This made him literally undefeatable, since his quirk's effects last forever. The green haired boy never understood the reason behind deeming his quirk villainous. He never abused any other person let alone attack someone, so there were no real reasons behind it.

Izuku didn't understand, how such a quirk was deemed 'villainous', but he couldn't change it.

Back to the story, the green haired boy went inside an underground tunnel. When he entered, he tripped and fell down. Izuku was expecting to feel an impact, or any kind of pain, so he closed his eyes and waited. The impact never came.

The greenette woke up in a place he has never seen. This place was a mix of corridors or rooms, all filled with yellow walls and LED lights. The floor was covered with wet yellow carpets.

"Where am I?" Izuku muttered, before standing up.

Additional Notes:

Quirk: User's physique boosts every time he feels pain or is under the influence of negative emotions. The buff lasts forever, so every hit gives Izuku more strength. It was deemed 'villainous', because it requires negative interactions.