Six

The group halted what they were doing and turned to you, "Y-yes...she keeps telling us about him...yet none of us can find him." He lifted his shoulders in a hefty shrug.

"She totally lost it, —nobody's there!" Monty leaned on the game behind him, "take it from me, just don't bother her and forget she said anything." He lowered his voice and leaned toward you.

"But I found him..." You kept your head low, you saw him, you definitely did.

Freddy's ears shuddered the moment he heard you say that "You...did?"

"Even if you did, leave him be, let's give Vanessa the satisfaction of finding him..." Monty said as his eyes wandered the open room.

"Hey, it's almost closing time, I'm going back to my room..." Roxy stretched and yawned while walking away, Freddy nodded and followed her, while Monty stayed with you.

Chica was confused, but she smiled and waved at you before leaving,—while accidentally bumping into a staff bot.

"Isn't it kinda unfair that you don't even get to rest?" Monty said as he darted a side glance.

Your hand reached to your chest and you caressed the golden badge, "I don't need to, you go back to your room, I'll be outside guarding..." He sighed in defeat and left the scene, still looking over his shoulder to make sure.

You made your way back to Rockstar row, you're supposed to be in the main atrium, but Rockstar row didn't feel safe anymore. the lights of each room dimmed, one by one until you were left with the neon lights leading your way, you leaned against the wall while occasionally scanning the place, the only movements detected were staff bots busy cleaning.

Music played, the rackets people around you create never let you notice it, but it's strangely calming, it's still lonely out here, you only have the staff bots to chat with, they never talk back but it's nice to say something without being interrupted or feeling ignored for once.

"Movement detected, backstage controls." startled, you stood upright to check twice.

The backstage controls door was located next to the foxy attraction, foxy isn't an animatronic here, just a cutout, but you heard they were planning on bringing him to life. you opened the door and went up the stairs, expecting it to be that little boy.

The woman inside jumped from the sudden entrance, "Oh, [Y/n]," Heather fixed her glasses that almost slipped off, "how's your first day of work?"

"It's alright," you joined her and inspected what she was doing "you aren't supposed to be here...?"

She opened her mouth and closed it, thinking, "I'm just here to meet up with someone..."

"Can I ask who?"

"Some security guard who wants to complain..."

She was lost in thought, looking down at the randomly scattered posters, "[Y/n], do you know who that is?" She pointed toward a ripped poster of a blue bunny, his face decorated with stars.

"No...there is no rabbit in the mega pizzaplex?"
It's a poster of him interacting with the others, laughing and holding their instruments.

"That's bonnie, he was decommissioned long ago..."
Her voice cracked.

"Why...?"

"He disappeared, maybe somebody broke and stole him so they can sell his pieces online..." she wiped her eyes with her wrist, "or maybe they destroyed him on purpose, to make that dumb alligator more popular."

You don't know why, but you extended a hand and placed it on her back, knowing she'll probably start crying, and she does, constantly clawing at her eyes with her hands wrapped in her sleeves, turning her head away from you.

"I'm sorry, but I can look further into this for you?" You pulled her closer with your tail, and she leans in for a hug.

Her eyes light up with ideas, "Wait! You can! You're installed with new equipment, you should be able to find his remains easily!" She pushes you away and looks through her phone, "he was last seen in Monty golf, you should start there!"

"Monty golf...understood."

"Now go, don't let me keep you, you still have a job to do!" She dismissed you and continued typing on her phone.

The piercing metal stomping that you heard caused you to freeze in your spot, one scan and you realized that one of the animatronics left their room, it was Monty, they're supposed to be in there at all times, it's company policy, you left your location and headed for the only place he would logically be expected to go to.