Ruzef, who was quietly looking at us, asked me. I pointed to the first-aid kit in his hands and said,

“Archbishop, please carry the first-aid kit with you.”

I already had a lot of luggage, so I need someone to carry the first aid kit.

“What, you’re leaving the medicine box to Ddaggari? Isn’t it dangerous?”

“I agree with Lord, Margaret. I think it would be better to bring the medicine box in turn.”

Not believing Ruzef, Enoch and Kayden protested against me. But I couldn’t find any other choice. We lack hands, and each has an effective role.

Also, Ruzef was a priest who had learned treatment and healing, so he was perfect for this mission.

“In fact, even if we combine everything we have so far, they are less important than that.”

I made a request to Ruzef with a serious face,

“You can throw away the sword, but you can’t throw away this medicine box. Do you know what I mean?”

At my words, Ruzef looked at Enoch and Kayden with a bewildered look, then nodded enthusiastically.

“Leave it to me.”

The spirit that radiated from his expression was like the spirit of a general going to war.

Next, I separated the regular medicines from the first aid kit and shared them with Enoch and Kayden.

“Is this enough?”

Enoch and Kayden looked dissatisfied, but they closed their mouths without saying any more.

And then, suddenly, Yuanna’s voice was heard.

“Sir Diego, can’t you walk a little more gently? I keep waking up.”

I turned my head slightly, then saw Yuanna sleeping on Diego’s back.

It was already getting dark, so everyone seemed to be organizing their luggage and making their beds.

‘You’re going to sleep like that?’

Diego, who was quietly carrying her on his back and pacing around in the hut, also looked very strange.

‘I really don’t want to get involved with them.’

I looked at them and shook my head. I don’t know why Yuanna is so obsessed with receiving other people’s attention.

Prince Arthdal was still annoying, but he couldn’t approach me easily.

This is because Kayden stuck close to me like a puppy guarding the house and growled whenever he approached.

Kayden, sat right next to me as he watched me organize the backpack, said,

“Margaret, you are like the great king of the island.”

I looked at him in surprise.

“Have you ever seen an undignified king?”

“What is the importance of dignity? You are already our king.”

“……”

Is this a new kind of bullshit?

At that time, Ruzef, who was constantly looking for the right time to speak, finally said,

“Since it’s too long, why don’t we call it shorter? How about the island king? That would be perfect.”

Oh, for goodness sake!