𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 2

Start from the beginning

"Hong Jisoo..." Jeonghan watched the dissent on Joshua's face. "I don't like it when you call me that. I never have. You know it's Joshua" Joshua sat down next to Jihoon, and Jeonghan sat back next to Mingyu.

══════ ══════

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

Mingyu's arm wrapped around Jeonghan, either intentionally or unintentionally, but he was thankful for that. "How do you know each other? And Minghao?" Seokmin asked as his eyes shifted between them. "He owns the company I work under" Minghao couldn't believe his boss, out of everyone, had just shown up. "I hate him" Jeonghan crossed his legs and looked away from Joshua.

"Rejection doesn't look good on you, Jeonghan. Just say that's why" if Jeonghan could, he would strangle Joshua right there. But he wasn't going to, not in front of Mingyu. "If you're just going to be a dick, don't talk to me, Jisoo" Joshua's fists tightened as he glared at Jeonghan.

"Stop calling me that. We're not close. Just because of some fling in the past that you made more than it was" everyone in the room was confused, but they decided not to get involved. "I said don't talk to me, so don't" Jeonghan snapped before getting himself a glass of water from one of the staff.

"That was some reality tv content" Seokmin said, trying to lift the tension but let out a scream, falling out of his seat as he noticed someone next to him. With all of what was happening, no one noticed the person walk in or sit next to Seokmin. "Um, hello?" Seokmin said as he waited to hear an explanation for the literal death scare that he was put through.

"I'm Choi Seungcheol. I didn't want to disturb them" Seokmin was still kind of spooked as he sat back on his seat. Jihoon, however, wasn't. Seungcheol stole his attention. Not only was he exactly his type, but he seemed reserved and shy, something Jihoon could definitely work with. "I'm Jihoon" Jihoon was the first to introduce himself to Seungcheol.

══════ ══════

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

Seungcheol bowed slightly in Jihoon's direction. His lips curved up as he saw Jihoon smile at him. "I like your hair. It's very curly" Seungcheol nodded before returning to being silent next to Seokmin, aware of Jihoon's eyes on him.

"Looks like I'm late to the party" Joshua was immediately into the new guy. He had a sort of boyish charm and, at the same time, managed to look hot as fuck. "I'm Wen Junhui. What about everyone else?" It was Minghao who lit up at that, someone else who was Chinese. Maybe he was a person that Minghao could consider being with.

Saying Jun was attractive would be selling it short. Joshua was ready to ask Jun to be the face of his company. To say he found him just attractive really would be an understatement. Jun caught onto the eyes on him easily. A smirk formed on his lips as his attention landed on Joshua.

══════ ══════

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

"Joshua Hong" Joshua was about to say more when someone else stumbled into the room. "Junhui, I asked you to wait for me" he said, fixing his glasses on his nose. "I never said I'll wait for you" Jun spoke with an attitude, but his tone was low as if he didn't want to shout at the other. "I drove you here. That's the least you could do" Jun scoffed before crossing his arms.

"I could've gotten a taxi. You're the one who offered, Wonwoo" Wonwoo looked offended. "Offered? Bitch you sat in my car and said drive! Who the fuck offered!?" Jun just watched as Wonwoo made his point. "Don't lie, Wonwoo. You wouldn't have left me on the street either way" Jun laughed, not paying attention to the clueless stares.

"Oh, I would've, you know Korean. And I doubt anyone would want to kidnap you" Wonwoo's nose scrunched in anger, pushing his glasses further up at the action. Jun used to think it was the cutest thing ever. It caught someone else's attention too. Mingyu always had a thing for guys in glasses, this one especially.

══════ ══════

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

Jun flicked Wonwoo on the forehead, softly just enough to catch him off guard. "You're not scary. You're just cute when you act tough" Jun leaned in to whisper in Wonwoo's ear before making his way to sit next to Joshua.

Wonwoo tried to act like it didn't bother him as he sat on one of the bean bags. As the conversation continued, he and Jun were introduced to the others and introduced themselves. Joshua and Jun were already hitting it off, neither noticing the distasteful looks from two other men in the room.

Jeonghan wanted to slap himself each time he looked in Joshua's direction. Why was it Joshua, out of everyone he's slept with, that had to show up, the only person Jeonghan ever wanted to be with? The only person who looked him straight in the eyes and said 'no', that was the only 'no' Jeonghan had ever heard and the only 'no' that could've hurt that much.

Wonwoo tried to talk and listen to others, but he kept unconsciously thinking about the lingering feeling on his forehead, he wanted to touch where Jun did, but he wasn't going to give in that easily. If Jun moved on years ago why shouldn't he at least now?

❥ ───── 🎥 ───── ★