"Man whatever, weird ass lil girl."

"Stop with the name calling before I get pissed."

"Get pissed then pissy."

Snapping my head in his direction, I watched as he kept his focus on his phone texting whoever. The slight frown on his face showing he had an attitude.

Hoe catch more attitudes than me, I should've smacked his goofy ass for that comment

"You so 63rdish."

"Shut up talking to me right now."

"Bitch you in my hospital room, you can shut the fuck up talking to me !"

"Or what ?" He mugged me before looking down at the iv in my arm "I a do–"

"Get the fuck out." I cut him off "Just get out."

"What y'all fussing for now ?" Tahj walked in the room with Pie

"Y'all homegirl really dumb as fuck." Pooh stood up from the bed

"Woah, calm down Jamal." Pie held her hands up "Don't pull out the nine."

"Really all y'all dumb as fuck cause y'all swear niggas round here just lame and don't know shit bout what the fuck yall be doing."

America why he come out the gate swinging tho ???

"I– whatchu talking bout ?" Tahj scrunched her face up

"Tahj I've been spotted." He mocked me causing my mouth to drop open "Stupid junky ass lil girls knew what time them niggas was on and ain't say shit."

I looked over at Tahj who already was looking at me with the same face. He going too hard on us black women right now.

"Fuck y'all stupid ass cause that shit could've been different." He fussed fixing himself in his jeans before walking towards the door

"I understand the fuck Mazi and Tahj part, but what you say fuck me for ?" Pie threw her hands up confused

"Cause I feel like yo dumb ass knew too and you my whole cousin." He mugged her "So yeah it's fuck you too."

I flinched hearing the door slam as it got quiet. Me and Tahj stared at each other for a few seconds before busting out laughing.

"Nah, he chewed our ass out friend." Tahj screamed as she fell dramatically on the bed "Oh my god, I can't even breatheee."

"Nah cause he ain't have to go that fucking hard." I laughed as Pie stood there "You okay Pie ?"

"No." She frowned "Cause why everybody been saying fuck me lately ?"

"..."

"Am I a fuck bitch ? Be honest with me gang."

"You need to get yo man or whatever the fuck he is to you at the moment." Teezy walked in the room with some chips "He just cursed me out for no reason !"

"What happened ?" I asked as Tahj covered her mouth to keep herself from laughing

"I'm walking from the vending machine and I see him as I turn the corner. I ain't even get to say nun before he said sum and fuck you too dumb high ass bitch." She mocked his voice causing Tahj to scream

"Maneeee." Tahj dragged as she held her stomach "He ain't have to do Teezy like that."

"He got an attitude, he'll be alright." I told her unlocking my phone

You need to apologize to my friends !

9014238491
Fuck u and yo dumb ass friends