With a childish smile, Nezuko pointed to him : “Fuck you!” her sweet voice didn't match at all with the dirty word she just blurted out.

“Cover your ears!!” Aoi exclaimed to the three kids, who obeyed despite their confusion.

“AAAAH! NEZUKO, WHERE DID YOU LEARN THAT WORD?!” Y/N grabbed her shoulders with an exasperated expression, slight shaking her.

“Daki!” She responded with a smile, sparkles floating around her.

'Daki, what the hell did you teach her while I was out?!' Y/N panicked even more.

“Hey! You should know better than to say such dirty things to an angel like Y/N-! EEK-” Just as Zenitsu was about to lecture Nezuko more, she grabbed his hair with a dark aura.

No. I want to say bad word.” Her sweet voice dropped to a low and menacing one as she almost pulled off his scalp, despite her broken manner of speech, the boy still cowered in fear.

“O-okay, you can!! Just please let go of my hair-” Zenitsu exclaimed with a strained voice, crying from pain.

“Really?! Yay! Fuck you!” She let go of him and happily exclaimed, her normal voice already back.

“She's going to be mortified about that when she gets her human memories back…” Y/N commented, as Zenitsu walked over to stand beside her while trying to fix his hair.

“….Tanjiro will kill us.” He commented.

“Haha! What do you mean US?” Y/N asked, by the smile on her face, Zenitsu could already tell he was about to get in trouble.

She walked over to Nezuko, gently patting her shoulder and saying : “Nezuko, when Tanjiro asks who taught you that word, say in very loud and clear words : 'Zenitsu did!”

“WHAT?!”

“Okay!” The demon nodded.

“Y/N?! NOOOOOO-!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO MEEE-” He latched himself onto her waist, crying loudly against her stomach.

“Come on, you have already been through much worse things!” Y/N brightly said, patting his head.

“YOU ARE ONLY SAYING THIS BECAUSE TANJIRO NEVER GETS MAD AT YOU! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW SCARY HE IS!” He started to cry even more loudly.

“Oh, talking about him, did Tanjiro already woke up, Aoi?” Y/N looked behind her and asked the girl.

“Him? He woke up this morning, I think Goto is filling him up on what happened while he was out.”

“Is that so? Then I'm going to see him! Bye Zenitsu!” She delicately detached herself from his grasp, running over to the house while leaving the group of people behind.

“Jeez, she's been following Tanjiro around like crazy recently, I wanted to expend more time with her too!” Zenitu whined while complaining to no one in particular, though the other girls present at the scene had to hold down the urge to agree with him.

.

.

.

“Oh, I see, so they moved the village…” Just like Aoi stated, Tanjiro was currently sitting on his bed with a food tray in front of him, while Goto told him the details of the aftermath of the fight.

“We've made a number of dead villages, so if anything happens, they can move there.”

“Huh…”

“And man, you were out cold for seven days, you are okay to eat?” Goto asked, staring at Tanjiro stuffing his mouth with an onigiri.

“Yeah! Kanroji-san said to eat a lot, too!”