"This date is gonna celebrate all of our firsts," Matt explains, starting the car, "Do you remember where we had our first date?"

"It was in an arcade," Lea replies, replaying the memory in her mind. Because neither of them could drive, Marylou had to drive them there. It wasn't ideal, but the two liked each other far too much to care about it. Matt confirms her guess is right and grabs her hand, kissing it.

"What's after the arcade?"

Matt is pulling into the parking lot as he replies, "It's a surprise!"

Upon entering the arcade and getting tickets, Matt immediately pulled her to the photo booth. With his hand on her lower back, he guides her into the booth. Pressing the 'START' button, a countdown appears.

FIVE.

"What pose do you want to do?" Leanna asks, looking at him.

FOUR.

"I have an idea," Matt responds, pushing the hair off her shoulder.

THREE.

"What is it?"

TWO.

Matt leans in, whispering in her ear, "I think that you are the most beautiful girl in the world and I love you."

ONE.

Leanna scrunched her nose and smiled as the camera snapped. The countdown appears again, and they decide on their next three poses before leaving the booth. After playing several different games (in which Leanna totally annihilated him) and going into the photobooth again, Matt had issued that this part of the date was over. When the two drive to their second destination, Lea is completely and utterly confused.

Lea looks out the window, "Walmart?"

"This is for the second part of the date. I need to get supplies and I know you love shopping together, so win-win."

She turns back to him, "What's the second part?"

"My lips are sealed." Matt shrugs, unbuckling his seatbelt.

"If I beat you at rock, paper, scissors will you tell me?"

Matt laughs at her question before agreeing.

"Wait, I want to record this," Lea pulls out her camcorder from her bag before setting it on the dashboard. Fortunately, Leanna won, raising her hands above her head in victory. "So what's the second part?"

Matt can't hide his smile while asking, "What's the first movie we watched together?"

Leanna mulls over the question before lighting up, "Benchwarmers. I kissed you for the first time during it."

At the time, they were only watching the film due to Matt's insistence that it was ' the greatest movie of all time.' However, while they were watching it, Lea couldn't focus on the plot, but rather on the boy next to her.

"So, there's a place where they show movies outdoors, and I asked them to show Benchwarmers," Matt explains.

Leanna can feel her heart skip a beat at his explanation. He's put so much effort into this and it warms her heart. She leans over the console of the car and kisses his cheek. "You're the best, do you know that?"

Matt blushes but doesn't respond. Walking into Walmart still leaves Leanna with some unanswered questions. "What are the supplies?"

Matt grabs a shopping basket, jutting his head toward the aisles of food, "Mainly snacks." He checks his phone and swears, "Shit, we gotta be quick because the movie starts soon. Can you get the drinks?"