twenty.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

LUO BINGHE CHASED AFTER THE FIGURE WITH THE FACE, Y/N FOLLOWING CLOSELY BEHIND HIM.

the figure was a little blurry, but it looked like that of a child's considering their height. "binghe!" y/n yelled, trying to grab luo binghe's attention, but he was ignored. luo binghe seemed determined to catch the figure with the face. what if it was their only chance to escape? y/n wanted to scoff.

demons liked to toy with their prey. obviously, a demon luring in its prey wouldn't come out with all the horns and the ugliness—no, they need their prey to trust them enough to lure them into a trap. a child was one of their number one choices to go with.

they went through passageways, and tight little alleyways as they chased after the little boy. luo binghe chased after the child on the ground, squeezing through tight alleyways that the child could easily slip through. y/n didn't want to deal with all of that, so he jumped up into the rooftops, running along the stone tiles while keeping an eye on the chase happening below.

the child turned down another alley and quickly skidded to a halt as a tall wall loomed over them. y/n paused as he caught up with the child. why, it was only a little boy. he looked extremely malnourished, with a thin and bony body, with his shaggy mane of hair messily tied into a ponytail.

it hid his face well enough as y/n couldn't see his face. he wondered how luo binghe thought he had a face. "shixiong!" luo binghe exclaimed, looking up at him. y/n jumped down, landing beside him. they both turned towards the little boy. he looked up at the wall and looked around, trying to find an escape route.

"hah! look at the little bastard!" the two disciples turned around and saw a group of kids walking towards the shaggy little boy. they were wearing tattered clothing like the little boy, but they seemed a lot more healthier when compared to the little boy. they walked right through y/n and luo binghe as they were only illusions.