nineteen.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

Y/N WOKE UP IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT, GASPING LOUDLY AS IF HE HAD JUST BEEN JOLTED AWAKE FROM A NIGHTMARE.

he looks from his right, then to his left. "huh." he muttered. he was back inside his own room! it looks like his master had brought him back when he accidentally fell asleep. y/n's face turned a soft shade of red as he thought of how embarrassing it was for him to be carried by his own master. what if someone had seen them?

"no!" y/n shook his head before he rubbed his eyes, snapping himself out. "this is just... shizun being shizun... why should i even care if someone saw shizun carrying me? hmm..." y/n was well aware that he was his master's favorite. he noticed how his master would treat him when compared to his other disciples. from moving his bedroom near the master's to eating nearly all his meals with him... he knew. how could he not? l/n y/n isn't stupid.

it's just that his body forgot for a brief moment. being around someone as forceful as liu qingge, who had an imposing and looming aura, and whose very stare could burn holes through one's soul, was enough to make him forget for a moment who his true master was. rather, he forgot he even had a master during his time with liu qingge.

y/n sighed deeply. "oh, liu-shisu, what have you done to me?" he grumbled, combing his hair back. he sat up from his bed and immediately, he felt something was amiss. he turned around and immediately, his blood ran cold. his own body was underneath him, sleeping peacefully.

"what..." y/n squinted his eyes, closely observing the other him laying in the bed. he tried touching his face, but his hand went through. "what the-?!" his body and everything else around him seemed to have exploded into a cloud of dark smoke and the bed y/n was sitting on disappeared.

he began falling at an unprecedented speed, with no idea as to how far the ground was. y/n looked everywhere, trying to find an escape route, something, anything his strings could latch onto. he seemed pretty calm, even though the ground was nowhere to be seen. he could die anytime, but the thought didn't seem to bother him. in the dream world, anything could happen. simply think of one thing, then it will come true. that was where he was, y/n concluded it once his hand went right through his body.