six.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

L/N Y/N LOOKS OUT OVER THE QUIET TOWN OF SHUANGHU, HIS EYES INFUSED WITH SPIRITUAL ENERGY SO HE COULD BETTER FIND TRACES OF HIS MISSING SHIMEI.

he could faintly sense the presence of a demon, just floating around aimlessly over the quiet town. "hmm.." y/n hummed, looking from left to right. there was some sort of demonic miasma that was beginning to converge in one area. it was getting stronger by the second, which incited a worried expression from l/n y/n.

"da-shixiong! we've searched the western parts of the town, but we still can't find shimei!" looking back, y/n sees his junior, ming fan, bowing to him as he reported back. he was worried about his shimei, obviously, which should explain his sudden seriousness in his work.

y/n shook his head. "expand your searching grounds. the demon has yet to cause a bloody massacre. right now, the demon is only picking off its victims one by one, so it should be alone, and a low-ranking demon just trying to get by." he explains.

"solitary demons like that could be hiding in the outskirts. search the forests. leave no stone unturned." he commands, expertly piecing together smaller, nearly unnoticeable clues. ming fan bowed towards his senior. "yes sir!"

despite being constantly at odds, ming fan truly did respect his senior. they butted heads a lot because of ming fan's frequent bullying of his much weaker juniors, but at the end of the day, l/n y/n was the senior disciple.

out of all the up-and-coming disciples of qing jing peak, he was the closest to attaining immortality, just like the peak lords. "go on. your shimei is awaiting her knight and shining armor." y/n urges, smiling a little to encourage ming fan.

his junior bows his head, "yes, da-shixiong!" he exclaimed.

with an extra bounce in his steps, ming fan dashes away to carry out his senior's orders. as ming fan leaves his sight, y/n looks back to the area where the demonic fog was gathering. "is that the demon?" he wonders.