twelve.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

DISGUSTING CRUNCHING SOUNDS COULD BE HEARD ECHOING IN THE LARGE, ANCESTRAL ROOM, FOLLOWED BY EVEN MORE DISGUSTING WET, SQUELCHING SOUNDS.

little l/n y/n stood in the doorway of the room, frozen in shock. the candles in the room had all been blown out, allowing no light to enter the room except for the moonlight that was pouring in from the doorway. but the moonlight only made the scene before him all the more horrific.

his mother was in the far corner of the room, hiding in the shadows as she remained hunched over the dead body of her youngest son, y/n's little brother. "mother?" y/n finally managed to choke out. his eyes were blank from the shock. in his hands, he gripped a sword.

it was small enough to fit in his hands, yet it trembled as y/n's entire body shook in fear. "mother..." he whispered, taking another step into the room. the floorboards creaked under his foot, and his mother looked up, turning her head in his direction. her eyes were glowing softly in the shadows of the room, a metallic scent wafting through the air.

snarls followed after as the woman he referred to as mother, stood on her feet. "mother... what are you... what are you doing?" he asked, taking a step back as his mother stepped towards him. her movements were slow, careful, as if she was a predator stalking her prey, and not a mother looking to comfort her son.

y/n gulped hard, his throat feeling restricted, his airway narrowed, and he felt like he couldn't breathe as his mother finally stepped into the moonlight. her hanfu was stained in crimson, ripped up all over as her mouth continuously dripped blood. her hands didn't even look like hers anymore.

they looked like animal claws, with extended fingers and long and curved nails. the tips of her fingers were a dark color, extending up her forearm before fading into her skin. dark crack-like marks were seen forming along her arm, glowing faintly of demonic qi.

y/n wanted to throw up at the scent of blood, but his throat felt restricted. he felt as if his entire body was set on fire, and he couldn't scream. he couldn't move. he couldn't breathe. he couldn't choke out even a single word.