Chapter-26, Such a bipolar!

"Abhi!" Akshara came in front of him out of nowhere, trying to scare him.

Abhimanyu who was looking at his phone looked at her nonchalantly. He was unfazed. Akshara pouted looking at his face.

Why wasn't he scared?

"Sometimes, I seriously think you are a vampire." Akshara looked at him suspiciously as if he would show his fangs now and suck her blood.

Abhimanyu passes her a sweetly sarcastic smile, showing his teeth on display and Akshara took a step back, getting scared as she thought he will show his fangs.

Abhimanyu stared at her in disbelief.

"Seriously?" Abhimanyu huffed at her while Akshara passed him a sheepish smile.

"Sorry!" Akshara said smiling embarrassedly at him.

Abhimanyu pulled her a little closer to himself and Akshara looked at him baffled. Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, he moved his face closer to her lips but put his mouth near her ears with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Akshu, Vampires do not exist!" Abhimanyu whispered and left her there.
Akshara who had closed her eyes in nervousness and anticipation shot open her eyes and looked at him with lots of emotions, confusion, frustration, shock, anger and annoyance.

"You did not!" She said back quickly, coming out of her shock.

"What?" Abhimanyu pretended.

She looked at him with wide-open eyes and an even wider jaw, which was almost dropped to the ground in bafflement. 

"You didn't just say that Vampires don't exist! They do! Even werewolves exist!" Abhimanyu shook his head.

He thought she was going to talk about that but she....

"Well, Abhimanyu what do you expect from your Akshu!" Abhimanyu thought to himself.

"Well...I don't have time for this." Abhimanyu looked at her one last time and went towards his cabin.

"You can't go like this. " Akshara stood in his way, stretching out her arms, stopping him from going further.

Abhimanyu tried to went past her by bending down but Akshara didn't let him. When he moved toward the left, she stood in front of him. Abhimanyu moved to the right and Akshara came in between again.

"What?" Abhimanyu looked at her quite annoyed before Akshara could say something he looked at her with a glint in his eyes but Akshara stood unaware looking at him challengingly.

Abhimanyu took a step toward her and Akshara moved back, looking at him in confusion.

Abhimanyu put a hand on her waist and pulled her closer and Akshara put a hand on his chest, trying to make a little distance between them. She looked up at him as he pulled her up a little from the ground.

"Wh...what?" Akshara looked up at him nervously.

Abhimanyu pulled her towards himself and put her on the ground and leaned in closer. Akshara closed her eyes shyly.

Abhimanyu looked at her in awe.

How did he get so lucky?

He stifled his laughter and took steps back slowly. Akshara opened her eyes when she didn't feel his presence. She didn't find him in front of her. She looked around herself but didn't find him anywhere.

Akshara pouted cutely.

"Two can play this game, Abhimanyu Birla," Akshara muttered to herself.

"Akshu, what are you doing here?" Aarohi asked her and Akshara looked at her in nervousness, not knowing what to reply.