Chapter - 4, Grumpy Doctor and Clumsy Girl

Akshara pouts after Paula leaves. She was enjoying throwing darts over Abhimanyu's picture. It was giving her satisfaction.

Akshara sat on her chair with a thump. She folded her hands on her chest and pouts sadly. She looked at her half-eaten chocolate and eats it making a sad face.

"Ugh! Abhimanyu Grumpy Birla." Akshara muttered to herself and threw the chocolate wrapper on the floor.

Akshara went out of her room and bumped into Abhimanyu. Before he could say something, Akshara glared at him.

"Can't you walk properly?" Akshara scowled at him.

"Aww, what happened? Are you annoyed, Miss Grumpy?" Abhimanyu teased her and Akshara grimaced.

"You! You are Mr Grumpy. I'm not." Akshara said irritated by his teasing.

"But you are the one getting annoyed here," Abhimanyu smirked.

"Me? No, look I'm happy." Akshara smiled widely, showing her teeth while making a smiley with her hands.

Abhimanyu felt himself smiling at her antics.

"But seriously why do you always bump into me? Am I your personal bodyguard to save you from falling?" Abhimanyu taunted.

"Yes." Akshara rolled her eyes at him.

"You have such an angry face that anyone you look at one time will flee away from there, as Dr Rohan did. So, you are perfect to be a bodyguard." Akshara gave a crisp smile.

Abhimanyu was about to reply when a junior Dr called him for checking the reports. Abhimanyu glared at her one last time while Akshara smiled sweetly and waved a bye.

As soon as he went, Akshara muttered a loud 'Yes'.
"Sukoon Mila." Akshara sang while putting a hand on her heart.

Mr Grumpy - 2, Akshu - 4.

Akshara's annoyed mood turned into a happy mood abruptly. Abhimanyu came out after talking to Dr and he remembered the talk and became annoyed.

They started to affect each other unknowingly between their bickering and banters. They were like two kids who were fighting over a little matter and if the other won, another one will become sad or grumpy, making them sulk all day till they have not taken revenge.
_________________________

Akshara reached her home smiling brightly. Her cheeks hurt from smiling so much but she didn't care and smiled more widely.

Was it childish?

Hell Yeah!

Does she care if it was childish?

Hell Nah!

Pondering over it, Akshara laughed.

"Mr Grumpy became annoyed!" Akshara yelled loudly.

She entered her house and looked at nervous Aarohi and everyone trying to calm her down or telling her to stop pacing.

"What happened?" Akshara asked looking at her family.

"You are late!" Aarohi exclaimed.

"I was taking my revenge," Akshara answered without realising and Aarohi frowned.

"Now who tried to mess with you?" Aarohi prayed for the poor soul because Akshara could do anything for her revenge.

"A Rude, Cruel, Grumpy Doctor. " Akshara grumbled.

"Why are you so annoyed?" Neil asked Abhimanyu who looked pissed.

"Nothing!" Abhimanyu muttered slowly.

"Who was the person?" Neil asked Abhimanyu who looked at him for a few minutes.

"An Idiot, Messy, Clumsy Girl," Abhimanyu grumbled.

Neil shook his head. He knows his brother won't answer more so he shrugged his shoulder and focused on his game.

"Check your result." Akshara reminded and Aarohi nodded her head and typed on the laptop.

Kartik and Naira smiled at their daughters. Kairav has gone for a business meeting so he is not here. Everyone looked at Aarohi whose attention was on the laptop.

"I topped!" Aarohi hugged Akshara who looked at the laptop with widened eyes and mouth open.

Everyone praised Aarohi and she went to hug Kartik and Naira. She gestured for Akshara to join them and she happily obliged.

"We are here too," Swarna muttered and Aarohi went to everyone.

After their mini celebration with Aarohi's favourite cake, everyone departed to their room or to do their work.

"In which hospital you are going to do your internship?" Akshara said after sitting on the bed.

"Haven't thought much but how's Birla Hospital?" Aarohi asked her.

"You are going to work there?" Akshara asked excitedly.

"Maybe," Aarohi answered back.

"I'm excited!" Akshara hugged her tightly.

"Leave all this, you tell me who were you talking about downstairs?" Aarohi asked her sister who made a face and then shrugged her shoulders.

"He is Mr Grumpy. I don't want to talk about him." Akshara though said that but there was a big smile on her face remembering Abhimanyu's annoyed face and Aarohi looked at her suspiciously.

"Why are you smiling like a fool?" Aarohi looked at her blankly.

"Me? I'm not smiling." Akshara tried not to smile but couldn't stop herself instead burst out laughing.

"Oh, My God!" Akshara laughed.

"He looked so cute and grumpy." Akshara thought to herself.

"Cute?" Her conscience wiggled her eyebrow at her.

Aarohi looked at her weirdly.

"Akshu, you are insane. Laugh all you want like a mad person. I'm going. I will become mad like you if I stay here." Aarohi threw a pillow at her and went away after looking at her one last time weirdly while Akshara tried to stop but her laughter didn't stop.

"Why does everyone gives me weird looks? It's okay to be weird than be normal. I'm unique." Akshara gave a pat to herself on the back.

"Like Chill. What have you done by being normal? It's okay to be chaotic and weird." Akshara talked to herself out loud.

Abhimanyu remembered Akshara and made a face but then her voice rang in his ear, making him smile. He remembered the forced smile she passed him today and laughed at her.

Neil looked at him weirdly and was almost shocked. The video game in his hand fell and he looked at him stunned.

Abhimanyu, his brother laughing at something without even any reason was a rare sight.

"You okay?" Neil asked when he looked at him.

"I'm fine." Abhimanyu frowned.

"You are laughing." Neil teased him and he glared at him.

"Can't I laugh?" Abhimanyu raised an eyebrow.

"Uh...Sure." Neil smiled nervously and went away from there.

Abhimanyu is insane.

"You are laughing." Abhimanyu mimicked.

"Am I not allowed to laugh?" Abhimanyu said to himself.

Neil and Aarohi were confused.

Have Akshara and Abhimanyu gone mad?
__________________________

Have they seriously gone mad?😂😂

Poor Neil!

Poor Aarohi(only in this story.😉🤭)

Hope you like it.

Comment guys, let me know are you liking it?

Vote too. :-)