part=18

**Taehyung pov**

I am sitting outside operation room while lowering my head down .

I used to love the only one girl Janet. I love to see dream with open eyes that to have a family with her ,but thats not in my fate . I love her madly, I can sacrifice myself for her but everything doesn't happen every time like we think ....

The girl whom I hate  is laying on bed in operation room.
I always torture her but now my body feel pain when I remember the way I torture her.
I always want to get rid of her but now I want to leave with her
I don't know why but I want her to be with me.
The day doctor say I lose my child, everything changed in my life.
My body still shivers in these words

I confess everything whatever I did with her to mom and dad  and all I got is just a slap. They stop talking with me.
Janet feel ashamed of me she say " taehyung I told you that we are not meant to be together so accept our fate .try to love her the way you love me but you don't. You torture her. Now I am feel guilty I am feeling like in some places I am the reason of her condition. You are a beast taehyung and you prove it by your work."...she wants to leave me but she can't as she don't want to leave her childhood friend alone on his bad days....
Jimin didn't say a word to me. He remain silent. But I can see sadness and ,sympathy in his eyes for y/n and shame for me.

I open my eyes as I as three pair of shoes in front of me.
It's jimin while other two are female shoes.

I move my head and look at them

Jimin= I found everything about y/n . I went to Mr. And Mrs. Lee house after disguising myself as a servant. I talk with other servants and they told me about her childhood and youth and after knowing those it make me feel like a normal childhood that a child have than I went to y/n high school as I think that something bad thing happen with her in the school but when I visit there and talk to principle the thing he said make me shock he said " we are really sorry to disappoint you Mr. Park but the girl name Lee y/n is not admission in our school even I am the first time hearing this name. There is no girl of her name. "....
Than I showed him her photo and than he again say no.
Than I again disguised myself as servant and talk with them and than I get to know that even the servants didnot saw her since they are working. GAURDS, driver, maids and other servants no one saw her except 2 maids.... And they are jia and her mother

Jia = hello Mr. Kim I am jia and she is mother actually her right side of leg is paralyzed that's why she is in wheel chair.
Mr Kim y/n never outer world but when you marry her everything changed.
Mrs. Lee give birth to twin children one is boy while other one is girl. Mr. And Mrs Lee only wants boy that's why they never thought y/n as there daughter. They give the every happiness of the world to there son while they didn't even show mercy to there own girl child. Y/n used to work as a servant since the age of 4. She used to get torture since the age of 4 but the most worst part of her life come when she turn 6 her own father raped her. Not 1, 2 or 3 time but till she get married with you. They also sale her to their bussiness partners. They drug her so that her physical body part can grow faster and that's the reason she look 23 or 24 while she is just 17 .

Jia tell everything to taehyung while tears kept flowing from her eyes.

Jia= Mr kim I saw her tears in her dry eyes. I listen her scream in her emotionsless body. I am the only person who hear her cry's and begging even she behave like a dead body.

As he say tears starts flowing from taehyungs, jimin and her mother eyes also.

Jia= I gave her a beautiful dream the day when I am preparing her for her marriage, I say " y/n my mother say girls should wear beautiful shoes as beautifull shoes lead you towards beautiful people who show you beautifull world " but mr. Kim taehyung you make her face the same hell like her father did. You all are same. You give her the same pain as her father just the difference is you give her pain till the scream, till she cry, till she beg, till she lay on her death bed..

She say loudly in anger while looking at operation room where y/n is laying.......

Taehyung start feeling the most worst person . He make a innocent girl who is suffering from her birth suffer more.

Taehyung = jimin I want my dear in-laws in basement and all those mans who ever touch her....

--------------------------------------------
Hope you like it

Stay safe stay healthy

keep supporting BTS