part=8

Taehyung wake up and drink the tea than he start doing his morning routine.

His expressions are cold and emotionless. He remember everything everysingle that he do in night. But he have no regret or guilt as he think that she deserve it..

He come down stairs as every servant bow and wish him good morning like usual.
Every servant have fear in their eyes , fear of taehyung. As they know he can do anything when he is angry and now they afraid of him more as no-one is able to control him . Yes no one can Cotrol him except Janet~the love he pray and cherish.

He enter in dining room and saw y/n is bowing in front of him with other servant.

He sit down as y/n start serving him he angrily hold her hand and say

Taehyung= can't you just die. And leave me alone. You are a curse for me. Bloody BITCH. Tell me how many man's you need every day after all you are not even virgin.

He say loudly in front of all servants. Anger and hatred is totally visible in his voice. His nails are digging inside y/n hand. As he want her to see in pain, he want her to scream in pain but she just look down and tolerating all the pain. She didn't speak, she didn't move she didnt beg, like this is all not new for her. Maybe she is habitual and perfectly know how to hide her pain~~

He left her hand forcefully as she is take aback few steps.

Taehyung drink juice and smile a little. It's not because of juice taste, it's because of his favorite glass. That glass is his favorite because it's given by Janet on the day when she confess her love for him. It's not a normal glass it's a couple glass.

Than he take fork and eat the food. His eyes widen and start coughing in the first bite he hurriedly drink all the juice but still he didn't stop coughing. Tears start coming from his eyes, his ears turn red as the food made by y/n is spicy while taehyung spice tolerance is low. He wipe his tear and get clam down after drinking 3 glass of water.
All servants start shivering and they all are looking at y/n with pity in their eyes. But why..... Maybe because they already now the consequence...which y/n is going to face

Taehyung stand up and stand in front of y/n

Taehyung= maid go and bring the jar of chili powder

He say and hold y/n cheek tightly and his nails start digging inside her sensitive skin. He maid her sit in front of him and take the spoon and dig inside the jar which maid bring.

He put the full spoon of red chili powder inside her mouth and made her eat it.
She start coughing and tears start coming from her eyes.
Her throat is buring as he say

Taehyung = you FUCKING WHORE how dare you to make me eat spicy food.
Taking revenge on me Huh... Wait let me show you your real place.

He say and hold her hairs tightly in his fist. He started dragging her in...... Torture room.

He went inside and lock the room. The room walls are sound proof. He hold her hands and hang her in the wall. As y/n whisper with her trembling lips

Y/n = wa-t-e-r ~~

Tears are dripping from her eyes her nose start flowing and her lips are trembling .her throat is buring like hell.

Teahyung listen her wisper but she slap her tightly. And ripped her clothes. She is hanging naked while trembling and pleading for water.

Taehyung = you destroy me and now you want me to give you water.

He say while taking the hunter.

Y/n= ahhhhhhhhhhhhh