part=17

"Everyone understands the worth of worthless objects, when they lose it...... "
It is said and written in many places and we also accept it but never let our life accept this.

But our life knows us. Our life give us pain, happiness, joy, and more that we can't even able to understand. Some came to us after paying price while some are priceless.

We never understand the price of priceless things either it's a object with no emotion or it's a human with a ocean of emotion.

But

They always make us understand there price when they goes far away from us...

Doctor= nurse..

He say while moving his hand in front of her as she give him a injection. As doctor inject the injection in y/n nerves carefully. After all his life is dependent on y/n . If anything happen to y/n than the whole hospital staff need to pay with their life's.

Doctor back away

Doctor= nurse inject these 2 injection in glucose bottle and this 1 injection in blood bottle

He say while wipping his sweat from forehead

Than they all look at the door side only to found Teahyung.

they all bow to him as he come inside

He went to his home and come back after changing his cloths

He is Carrying a black bag on his back while he have a emotionless face. His eyes are cold as ice and he sit beside y/n while putting his beg on the couch.

Doctor= si-r we arrange a special team of foreigner doctors. They all are the best doctors when it come to coma patients. They all will reach here till day after tomorrow.

And till then we will try are best to treat mrs. Kim wounds.

He say in a fearfull voice but didn't get any response.

He went out while signal nurses to go in cafeteria and eat lunch as those nurse didn't eat or drink anything since early morning

They all left from the room.
Leaving taehyung alone beside y/n

50 guards are standing outside with loaded guns. They all are covering the VVIP and VIP section of they hospital as VVIP and VIP section are join together.

No one is allowed to enter in VVIP and VIP section except some particular staff.

Taehyung is sitting on a chair beside y/n bed . He unlock his hand with y/n hand. Unknowingly a tear stream from his eyes. As he wisper

Taehyung= I am sorry~~

He slide his hands on his pants pocket and take out 2 rings....couple rings....

He look at those rings and close his eyes. As he remember
----------------------------------------------
Flashback.........
---------------------------------------------

Taehyung= I hate you soo much. I wish you die.

He say while digging knife inside the ring finger.

His every word contain hate,and anger

While y/n is screaming and begging to stop but he did not because for him it's enjoyment.

Taehyung put more pressure on knife towards upwards as a result a metallic sound get mix with Y/n scream

Taehyung harshly left y/n as she fall on the ground. She start crawl and hug herself while suppressing her cry's.

Taehyung= you don't deserve it....