part=4

**Author pov**

Taehyung= ahhhhhhh

He scream in anger and throw the glass vase on the ground

Janet flinch, her eyes were blurry because of tears she is feeling broken. But she stand up from the couch and signal servants to leave the room as she know taehyung lose his control on anger.

Janet= t-taehyung ~~

She say in a wispering tone while putting her shivering hand on taehyung shoulder. He stop on his spot, turn around and saw the love he always pray every morning as god in broken condition . He kneel down in front of her and hug her legs, as he broke down into tears. She bend down and hug him. She is broken, want to cry, want to scream, she want to broken down and let her heart cry like taehyung is doing but she don't do this because she know that if she do this than taehyung must stop her, give her the full love and care but his heart get completely filled with poison for the girl who he is destined with.

Janet= s-shh taehyung listen me. A boy and a girl both love each other but they end up together if they are destined. If they are not destined with each other than they always broke apart.

She say in a calm and broken tone . She is crying but she is controlling her hiccups.

She try to make him understand that they are not destined but he only want her, his soul only want her, his heart only Want her even his mind only want her.

Janet= m-my dea-r a-a-lien try to un-d-e-rst-and it.........we are not meant to be together.

She say as her emotions is also getting out of control, she know she can brust in front of him anytime.

Taehyung= i-i on-ly wa-n-t you~~

He say while crying badly

That it, She lose her control she brust out and start crying, she broke the hug and hold taehyung chin while saying.

Janet= can't you understand taehyung we are not destined. You think I don't love you or you think I don't want to be with you. But this is just a dream. A dream which is not going to come true. Its hurt taehyung as I lose my rights on you. Now I can't hug you anytime, I can't make food for you, I can't chat with you, I can't cuddle with you , I can't do anything taehyung. I can't.... It hurts as I lose you taehyung. I can't hold your hand anywhere, anytime and tell you while dominating my love over you that "I love you"," you are only mine"....

They are crying while looking
Down. She hold taehyung face with both of her hands and make him face her as she say

Janet= but we still not lose each other completely, ....we are still best friends forever. And this right no one can snatch from me. Not even your destined partner. We can still watch horror movies together. We can still hang out together with oppa's. You can still share everything with me, you can still hold me when you are afraid.

She say in calm tone while wipping his tears

Janet= and I promise you I will still lead you towards right path whenever I thought you lost your soul in darkness .

She say while making him sit on the couch, she kneel down in front of him hold is hands

Janet= I promise taehyung I will prepare you for your wedding, and take you towards her while holding your hands .

She say as she know taehyung will still try to stop this wedding which only hurt and make mr. And Mrs. Kim angry. Which she can't let him do after all her parents death Mr. And Mrs. Kim are the only one who take care of her and her brother. They never discriminate between taehyung and them. They never abandon them. And this is the one of the reason that she do not want them to get hurt
She say and stand up and leave from living room.

Taehyung watch her living figure

Taehyung= my love ~~

He say in a wispering tone as he know that the girl he want to spend complete life, he want to have family, the girl is cherish, the girl he love Madly, the girl who show him the path of light ,the girl who show him love ,the girl he pray as goddess with love, and care is not living from living room, she is living from his life.

His grip get tighter in couch, his nails are digging in couch. His face become emotionless anger rush through his veins and eyes turn red...... As he say in a hatefull voice .....

Taehyung= I will show you hell...............lee y/n........

----------------------------------------------
Hope you like it.
Stay safe stay healthy
keep supporting BTS