part=11

Every morning bring something new for us. But for some people everything remain same.

Y/n is preparing taehyung breakfast with less spices. Maids are looking at her from behind. They all are shocked to see y/n as she is emotionless. Her wounds on hands that is given by hunter is totally visible. They are at very bad condition. Y/n neck is totally black and blue and taehyung hands print is totally visible as he chocked her mercilessly while doing it.
Slap mark are visible on y/n face as they also turn slightly black and blue. Her is are totally swallow .her eyes are swallow and dull. Her legs are shivering while she is doing her work. But their is no painfull expressions on her face,  no sadness, there is nothing on her face,  on her eyes.

Maybe because she is emotionless................or maybe
........................she is dead ..................from inside............or maybe she is..............................accepting .........her fate and hoping that one day taehyung  will  kill her ..................

Her miseries are visible but she is feeling nothing

She is lost, lost in a dark room all she need is a ray of light to lead her a path but for her there is no ray of light, there is only darkness...

While making strawberry smoothie she look at the clock and it 7:26 .so she stop making smoothie .she take the tea cup place it in a tray and start going towards taehyung bed room while walking fast.

Her lower part is paining as she is walking fast. The pain is like someone is poking thousands of needles in her lower area.

No one can imagine that the girl who is living a helpful life is actually 17 Years old underage girl. Maybe because for everyone she is 23 years old girl who is soon to be 24....
But when no one knows . She her ownself forget the day she born. She also forget that she even have a twin brother.......

She reach in his room and open it. She slowly enter in and put the tea cup on the coffee table than she slowly left from the room.

She come back and start preparing his breakfast again.

......Meanwhile.......

Taehyung wake up and have tea .than after completing his daily routines he come down stairs and went towards dining room.

All maid and servants bow to him including y/n ..

Y/n start serving him . While he kept looking at phone

Y/n back away after serving him as taehyung put the phone aside and start eating. Than a notification pop in his phone and he take the phone while putting the bread back in the plate but the bread fall down he look at it. And say

Taehyung = y/n you didn't eat anything from last night right. Here your food is in the ground

He say in a cold voice as he stand up from his chair and put his slipper on the bread than throw it towards y/n .
While her head is hang down

Taehyung = KNEEL DOWN

He scream as other maids and servants flinch while y/n knell down

Taehyung= eat this

He said y/n follow it. All servants are looking at her while piting in her condition.

Maybe she is living the worse life even more than animals.

Taehyung sat down back and start eating his breakfast while smirking

After sometime taehyung left for his office while y/n start doing hee respective work. She clean the floors of all bedrooms , guest room , living rooms and all other additional rooms.

She clean swimming pool, water the plants and cut all unwanted plants. She wash clothes without the help of washing machine and clean the kitchen and kitchen utensils.

She do all the works  her ownself .

~~9:55pm .. In night~~

Y/n sat down on the kitchen floor .

She is holding 5 biscuits and a glass of water in her hand.as it is her dinner. As per taehyungs order.

She eat all the biscuits hungrily and drank the water.

She put the glass aside and hug her legs.

Her whole body is aching badly and her head is spinning.

Tears kept dripping from her eyes unwillingly as she close her eyes.

Riva= where is y/n Mr. Kim is looking for her

Riva said in a panick voice to other maid

Y/n hear it. But she did not response, she just hide inside the kitchen counter

just like she used to do in her childhood when her father tried to find her .but at the end she always get caught and face the hell...

----------------------------------------------

Hope you like it

Stay safe stay healthy

Keep supporting BTS