part=7

**Author pov**

Slightly shiny rays of sun were dominating over the night sky which is covered with dark clouds.

Y/n is wide awake. She didn't even take a single 1 minute nape . Her eyes are totally swallon. She saw the light than she slowly sit straight but a shiver ran in her body as her
Lower part pain alot. She is feeling like many needles are poking inside her lower part.

She hold bed and stand slowly even her legs are still shivering. She take the wedding dress, her inners, tiara, and put them in wardroom while walking slowly as her lower part is paining alot. Than she come back and took those green beautiful sandals that she is watching whole night without blinking but her tears are kept flowing.

She but everything in wardroom. One part of her wants to throw those sandals as because of them she start seeing a ray of light in her dark life. But she can't maybe because these shoes ,tiara, wedding dress and other accessories are the most expensive things that she wore first time in her life.

She slowly open the bathroom door than enter in. She shiver as a cold floor tile touched her brusied feet.

She look herself in mirror emotionlessly. Her face is emotionless but her eyes are speaking. She kept looking at her naked body top to bottom but didn't do any action but her eyes are saying that she is feeling disgusting of her own self.

She move towards shower than she turn on the  shower.

Y/n= ahhh ~~

She sigh painfully as the warm water start falling over her body. The wounds on her body start hurting. After few minutes the makeup that jia applied start flowing with water,  all the the marks and wounds that is given by her parents get revil.

She turn off the shower and sit in the bath tub while turning on the the tab. Warm water start filling in the tub. She slightly slide her body in water as her lower part feeling good.

After half an hour she come out than walk in wardroom. She apply makeup on her body before wearing an old hoodie and pants.

The hoodie and pants are stitched from many parts. There were also different color of cloth pieces are stitched in pants. Her cloths are giving the vibe of a poor begger.

She look at the time in clock and it's 5:15.

She look at taehyung and he is still sleeping peacefully. Than she slowly made her way out of the room.

She went down  in the living room she saw no one was there. So she decide to go in kitchen but than a voice stop her

??= y/n

She turn around with emotionless face than she she saw a middle age woman and she is wearing a maid cloth.

??= y/n, good morning I am head maid here. You can call me Mrs. Xiang. I handle and give work to other maids.

She say softly but she did not get any response so she countinue

Mrs. Xiang = y/n I am sorry to call you by your name but as per Mr. Kim order we can't call you Mrs. Kim or queen. You need to do all work which we do and we are not allowed go help you. And there were particular times like Mr. Kim want his clothes to be prepared till 8:30 . He want breakfast at 8:00 and morning tea at 7:30. Than you need to do laundry, cleaning, dusting of complete mansion and after that you need to water the plants and clean the unwanted plants. Than you need to prepare dinner till 9:00 and one more and last thing you are not allowed to use washing machine  .

She say while putting the maid uniform in table infront of her.

Y/n take the uniform and go to changing room.

She changed the clothes and start doing her work as per time given to her.

She made herbal tea and went towards taehyungs room she slowly enter in and put the tea in coffee table

.........

----------------------------------------------
Hope you like it

Stay safe stay healthy

keep supporting BTS

Sorry for the short part but I will publish next part till tomorrow a long one. And once again I am sincerely sorry as I am unwell....