part=2

Sometimes nights are very beautiful ,right.

Sky is filled with beautiful twinkling stars and a beautiful shiny full moon.
Dark black cloud are covering moon but still it's shining like moon is showing his dominance over dark clouds.

Having your loved one near you while watching sky in this kind of night is soulful.

You are feeling protection, feeling love from soul to soul, care in your patners arms while watching a twinkling stars and full moon in night gives a best feeling.

.........But.......... Everyone life is not................................. Same.....

Windows are completely open of her room. Moon light is falling over her completely naked body. Many bruises red marks are shining, as they are fresh. In some of them, red blood is shining. Some marks are brown as they are old. But still if some one touch these brown marks it may cause her a lot of pain.

Her long black hairs are touching the ground. They are also shining. Even her body is totally covered with bruises, but her beauty is breathtaking.

But she is emotionless. There is no emotions in her eyes, not even pain.

Sweat is totally visible on her forehead, on her neck also on her body. As it's been 4 hours ,....she getting raped by her own ...........biological father.

Mr. Lee= Ahhhh Ahhhh

He is keep moaning in pleasure. While y/n is not responding.

He start chocking her while he is thrusting her faster and deeper.

Mr. Lee= ahhhhhhh

He scream and come inside her.

He stand up and wear his robe and left the room while cleaning his sweat with tissue.

Cool winds are covering her naked body like a blanket.

Her room door again open and this time little steps are going towards her slowly.

Jia= y/n~~

She say in a wispering tone. Tears are streaming from her eyes as she saw a living dead body laying on bed.

She take another step towards her but than she look down as something come under her foot step. Gasp came out from her mouth because she saw many different kinds of sex toys on the ground.

She reach her and sit down on her bed she take medicine and start applying oh her body.

After applying she cover her body with blanket and sit near her face and start applying medicine on her neck

She look at y/n face that is still emotionless. But y/n eyes were wide open they did not blink for a sec

A tear stream from y/n eyes and jia notice it.

Jia= I am sorry. This wound is deep and fresh . I should be carefull . It may not hurt you now , I promise.

She say in a soft and low tone.

Jia= y/n~~ I don't know what are you feeling as you are going to marry day after tomorrow. But y/n I can tell you one thing. Your life partner will treat you like a queen. He will love you, protect you, cherish you.
All this pain is going to end soon y/n ~~~

She say hoping y/n will show some emotion but nothing work. Y/n is just laying on her bed like a dead person.

Jia close the medicinal kit and stand up she is about to turn around but stop as she hear something

Y/n= w-a-ter...

She say in a weak and dread full voice. Her lips are completely dry. Any one can tell that she doesn't drink any water since 2 to 3 days after hearing her voice as her throat is also dry.

Jia hurriedly take a glass full of water and help her to drink it. It's the first time she hear her voice. Jia replace her mother and it's been 5 years and today is the first day she hear her voice. Jia can't able to stop her tears she start crying in front of a living dead body who didn't know how clam her down.

Every person have their own story.

Every night and day , every person write their new page of life. Some pages of some people are filled with hardships, sorrow, pity, while some pages of some people are filled with giggles, happiness, romance, love, and care.

No one knows what happens in next second except Mother Nature .

---------------------------------------------
Hope you like it

Stay safe stay healthy

keep supporting BTS