15. The way home

"Can you stop walking so close to me?"

"Can you stop being a bitch?"

"Fuck you!"

"Fuck you too you raggedy ass doll."

Of course he had to go there.

Taehyung shot a sharp glare towards the idiot's direction. Just because they were on the sidewalk didn't mean he wouldn't fight him.

"What? You thinking about putting your hands on me again?" Jungkook tempted.

If anyone that walked near them heard the convo they would think the two are boyfriends that love to abuse each other.

"You wish." He scoffed. "The most game you probably get is your hand to porn videos." Taehyung started laughing at his own joke. That one was funny to him. So funny that he didn't notice the look Jungkook gave when that statement was made.

"You say that as if you're not a virgin." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Who the fuck gave you that information? The last time I checked you weren't in my pants." Taehyung gritted in annoyance.

Jungkook smirked. Oh how he loved hitting that nerve. Mostly because Taehyung got on all of his.

"So you're not a virgin? Let me hit then."

"No. Fuck you."

"Somehow I don't believe you." The ravenette fake sighed.

"You idiot! I meant no I'm not letting you hit. You probably got saggy balls." Taehyung grumbled.

Jungkook had the laugh of his life just then. It annoyed Taehyung even more. He suddenly started chasing after Jungkook, all the way until they arrived at his house.

Jungkook stopped in front of the door, hands on his knees and heavy pants leaving his lips. It was the same position Taehyung was in at the moment. The two were mirroring each other without even noticing.

What didn't go unnoticed however was Jungkook's eyes raking over Taehyung's figure up and down as if checking him out. The other was ready to throw hands but instead he licked his lips from the dryness.

"Are your parents home?"

"No."

"Good."

'Well damn.'

Author's note:

Hey ya'll~ Long time no see 🤗

I was kind of busy that's why my updates were taking so long.

Since I had the time today I updated so I hope you enjoyed this poorly written chapter. Muah ♥️ Love you all.