Ch 13 | Heat

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

ᴊɪᴀ |

On reaching my room.. I started feeling my legs weak and I fell on my knees.. The level of pheromones were too high.. A sudden pain started at my mark.. My hands went on my mark massaging it but the pain won't stop.. it's not unbearable but it's still painful like he still has his fangs digged in.. I paused in the living room in spite of Jungkook's warning.. Is he going to get angry at me now? I really didn't do it intentionally..

I got up and walked to the bathroom.. changing into my nightwear I saw my mark having a little veiny appearance.. It also turned into a purple color.. To be honest.. I am a little scared because of these changes in my mark.. I heard a knock on the door.. "W-who is it?" I remembered that Jungkook told me to open the door only for him.. "Open the door" He said..

I took a deep breath and hid my mark using hair.. I opened the door.. My eyes met his.. And seeing anger in his eyes.. I immediately avoided his gaze.. I gasped as he grabbed my wrist and started walking towards his room.. I stayed silent not wanting to piss him off more.. he slammed the door as we reached his room and let go of my wrist.. "I told you not to pause in the living room.. Why would you not listen to me?" he said.. I looked up for a second and again looked down seeing him even more angry..

Feeling a sudden pain at my mark my hands went on my mark.. "H-how can I n-not greet your father" I said more like a whisper.. he grabbed my other free arm and pulled me closer to him which made me flinch and look at him.. "Does it look like I wanted you to greet my father?" he asked.. I stayed silent.. His hold became more tight and his pheromones level increased.. "DOES IT LOOK LIKE I LOVE HIM?" he shouted..

I flinched and closed my eyes and tried to free my hand.. I have never seen him this angry before.. I opened my eyes as the silence was too long.. "I'm.. I'm sorry" I said and a small drop of tears fell from my eyes.. "I-I didn't pause intentionally.. I didn't even talk to him.." I said.. again it came out as a whisper.. The pain at the mark just increases.. But I didn't let him see it..

He let my arm go and pushed me a little.. He ran his hands on his hair frustrated and walked straight inside the bathroom.. I bit my lip trying to control my tears.. I walked to the door to leave but paused before opening the door.. He never told me to leave so I decided to sit in the room until he came out and will leave after asking him.. I sat on the edge of the bed and wiped my tears which kept on replacing with the fresh ones..

I stopped crying once I felt the knob of the bathroom opening but still kept looking down.. "Can I leave?" I asked.. "No" he said.. I stayed silent.. "I don't want you to stay alone today.. not when he's staying here" he said.. I just stayed silent though I was curious about many things.. He came and sat on his knees in front of me.. "Jia.." he said.. His tone was soft and not as before.. I even stopped feeling his pheromones.. I slowly looked at him.. "I'm sorry my love.. For yelling at you.." he said caressing my cheek..