Bonus Chapter 2

Zacznij od początku

She looked at Tara who looked tired at the same time ready to cry herself.

"Hriday, aap mama ke paas jao aur agar kuch chahiye ho toh mami ko bolna. Shamish bhaiya bhi vahi h"

"Hriday, you go to your mama. If you need anything ask mami. Shamish bhaiya is also with them", Tara told Hriday as right now the whole Khurana family was busy in the wedding. She also didn't want her son to worry too much about his sister. Hriday nodded before looking at his sister and than left the room.

"She is not having any fever", Arjun told her checking her forehead as Tara nodded taking Arshia from him.

"She is getting irritated from all the attention at home. Ma said she is vulnerable to bad eye, also I think she is tired", Tara told as Arjun patted Arshia's back who was not ready to leave her father.

"My bacha would've something", Arjun asked her softly but Arshia shook her head immediately sniffing.

"Aru, are you not feeling good beta", Tara asked Arshia who again made a crying face.

"No, my baby. Don't cry. Come to Mumma", Tara told Arshia who just shook her head hiding her face in Arjun's neck. Arjun shook his head at Tara asking her silently to not say anything to her anymore. Tara nodded her head.

"Maybe, the dress is troubling her", Arjun told her.

"She was sleeping when few aunties came and she just woke up. I think her sleep is not completed", Tara told as Arjun glared at her. He told her many times to not let the kids get affected by all these celebrations. 

"What shall I do, Ji? They just came here suddenly", Tara justified knowing how worried Arjun was for their kids especially, Arshia. Tara during her delivery had few problems with Arshia and the doctor said it would be difficult for both of them to survive. That situation was very hard for Arjun having one child in his arm and praying for the others well being along with his wife.

Soon enough Arshia fall asleep on Arjun's shoulder having tight grip around his neck. 

"You get ready. I will take care of the kids", Arjun told Tara as she nodded. Arjun moved out of the room to give Arshia to Shraddha. She would be the only person who could handle Arshia apart from Tara and Arjun when she would be irritated. Shraddha immediately took his doll wiping her red face immediately. Arshia moved a little hiding her face in her arms immediately. 

Arjun nodded at his mother before moving downstairs to see other things. 

It wouldn't be wrong if they say there is a huge development in Shraddha and Arjun's behavior. Arjun when saw Tara in so much pain during delivery, he realized that even though his mother didn't take care of him rest of the time but the fact that she gave birth to him made her deserving of respect at least. Shraddha was happy from the development looking forward to better in his further remaining life. To say that she was living Arjun's childhood with his kids won't be wrong. They were just too important for her.

Soon enough Tara got ready and the sound of the band came from downstairs. She got downstairs, her long dress trailing behind her. After babies, she wasn't confident enough to show her belly anymore though she never said it in front of Arjun but she was no more confident about herself though he made sure he made her feel beautiful but sometimes fighting with her inner conflicts is very difficult.

 After babies, she wasn't confident enough to show her belly anymore though she never said it in front of Arjun but she was no more confident about herself though he made sure he made her feel beautiful but sometimes fighting with her inner confli...