♥︎ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ ♥︎

Beginne am Anfang

"He mad because I said I didn't wanna do nothing with him right now" I whispered as she continued to babble.

"Exactly like how is he going to be mad at me" I said as she smiled up at me, revealing her deep dimples.

"That's why I'm going to prank him later" I whispered as she put her hand on my face before squeezing my cheeks.

"Your getting so big now" I said frowning causing her to frown as well.

"Say dada" I said smiling at her causing her to smile back.

"D-da" she said causing me to mug her.

"I was joking" I said as I looked over at Kentrell.

"Kentrell" I said as I walked behind him and tapped him.

"Hm" he said looking up from Taylin.

"She said her first word" I said with the same mug on my face.

"Why you mad because she said her first word" he asked with a small frown on his face.

"What did she say" Taylin yelled causing me to look down at him before sighing.

"She said dada" I said as I seen Kentrells whole facial expression change to a big smile as he looked over at her as she smiled back.

"Foreal?" he asked as he looked back up at me.

"Duh, I wouldn't lie about something like that" I said as I looked over at Karma to see her staring back at me.

"Give ha ta me real quick" Kentrell said holding his arms out for Karma. I handed her to him as she started to pull on his dreads.

"You look like yo damn mama guh" Kentrell said as he looked down at her with the same goofy smile.

___
A Few Hours Later

"Ok so" I said as I sat my camera onto the bathroom counter.

"I'm going to be pranking Kentrell, I might post this video if he don't do the most" I said as I opened the cabinet and pulled out my makeup.

"Ok so today, I am doing the hickey prank on Kentrell because I never pranked him before" I said as I closed the cabinet and placed my makeup bag on the counter.

"I don't know how he's going to react so hopefully he don't flip out on me, he went to go get some food so I felt like I wanted to prank him today" I said looking down at the camera.

"He got seafood so hopefully he don't take my food once I do this because he petty like- I'm going to cut that part out" I said as I opened the pouch.

"I'm going to put some on my neck and some on my chest to make it believable" I said as I grabbed one of my brushes, a beauty blender, and my eyeshadow pallet.

"I'm going to be using the 'snap shadows mix' pallet from fenty beauty" I said as I held the pallet up to the camera.

"Okay so I'm going to put a little bit of this color and some of this" I said pointing to a dark red and a dark shade of purple.