{ VI }

💗

Chaewon P.O.V ::

it was 6 am in the morning , the start of a new week. Honestly, I was super tired, but hey, new day new me, or at least, new day new routine since now I'm a member of the band.

I went to the bathroom, took a shower, brushed my teeth and dried my hair, then I went back to my room and picked the first outfit in my closet. Surprisingly it was some skirt, but it was super cold outside so I just took some pants, I mean what was I expecting, it's December. I went to the kitchen and drank some Starbucks coffee I had already bought that was on the fridge and some bread. I opened my phone to see the band group chat already active.

Stupid ppl gc

Hyunie
Morning gays
*guys

Minmin
I'm straight

Hyunie
And I'm not
Anyways
See y'all at the club
At lunch time

Wonnie
You're not hanging
Out with us this
Morning?

Hyunie
No
I need to study to get
My phone and laptop
AND guitar back

Sky
DAMN GIRL WHAT
DID YOU DO ???

hyunie
Nothing
And that's the problem
Since I haven't been
Doing anything my
Mom took everything
Away

Jaemin.
Wait
How are you texting
Us then ?

Hyunie
Simple
Took my mom's phone
Logged on my account
And now I gtg bfr my
Mom wakes up
Bye

Chae Chae
Aw man
I was looking forward
Seeing you
Ig see you at lunch

Jurina
I wish someone said
That to me

Chae Chae
Looking forward
Meeting you too !!

Jurina
Finally someone who
Cares about me
Thank you

Chae Chae
Np !!
Talk to y'all later I gotta
Catch the bus

Wonnie
See you !!

Jaemin.
Goodbye everyone

I pack my bag, wear my shoes and go to the bus stop, where many other people in my school are waiting.
The bus ride was pretty boring but I had my airpods on and was vibing to whatever was playing.

The bus stopped and half of the bus got off, since it was our stop.
If I understood well,they all meet up at the club, so maybe I should go ?
As I was walking I heard someone shouting my name.

"Chaewon !" I turned and saw someone from the band. She was running towards me.
"Hi ! It's jiwon. Wonnie in the group chat. I'm a senior" She introduced herself.
"Hello. Nice to meet you." I said as I smiled to her.
"Well since you're a club member now,you should come to the club. We always go there when school starts. Let's go !" She held my hand and dragged me.

I almost fell 5 times but thankfully we got there with no broken bones.
"Oh, we're early." jiwon said, when there was someone else in the room.
"I'm literally right here." A guy that was sitting said.
"I didn't see you. Anyways chaewon is here." She said while pointing at me.
"Hey there. I'm seungmin. Freshman." He said as he was searching for something.
"Nice to meet you." I said as I was looking around.

A couple minutes later, 3 people came in the club room. I was assuming it was the 3 last people In the group chat, jaemin, sky and jurina.

"Yo, the bus was late" said a girl with white highlights in her hair.
"Don't worry. Anyways chaewon is here" said jiwon.
"Hey girl ! I'm sky. " said the girl with white highlights. "And this is jurina" She pointed at a girl with silver hair. "And jaemin" She pointed at the guy next to her who was extremely tall.

"Since hyunjoo isn't here, I will be the one taking care of you guys. Go sit somewhere so we can introduce ourselves properly to our new singer" as jiwon said, everyone did what she said. They might look intimidating but they're really nice. I sat next to sky.

"Okay, you guys will introduce yourselves in full name, nickname if you have one, position,user on ultragram and year. I'll start and we'll go this way until we get to chaewon, got it ?"

They all nodded.

"I'll start. My name is part jiwon,I'm the bassist,vice leader, my user is wonnie and I'm a senior."
"I'm Kim jaemin,drummer, user is jaemin obviously and I'm a junior.
"I'm jeong seungmin, guitarist, user is minmin and I'm a freshman, class 3"
"Hey ! I'm Choi haneul, code name sky, I'm a keyboardist and I'm a sophomore!"

"Seriously? Code name ?" Seungmin started laughing.
"Shut up killjoy." Sky slapped him.
"Ouch !"
"Stop fighting oh my god" jiwon said, she looked like she was about to slap them.
"Okay, I'm Kwon yerin, but call me jurina, same position as sky, i'm a junior." I guess now it's my turn then.

"I'm yoo chaewon,singer, user is Chae Chae, I'm a freshman. Nice to meet you all" I said with a slight smile.
"Okay ! Since we're done we're gonna practice DM when club activities time start, I'll go search for hyunjoo. See you guys !"

As soon as she said that, everyone took their bags and went out of the room except sky and me.

"Wanna walk together? I'd love to know more about you !" Sky said with an enthusiastic smile.
"Sure !" I took my bag and went out the door with her.

Hyunjoo P.O.V ::

as soon as I saw sky, jaemin and jurina, I ran to the library, I shouldn't waste a single second. I need to finish these all this work to be able to meet up with them again. I feel like such a nerd.

A couple minutes later, I saw someone come in the library, it was jiwon.

"Oh ! Here you are." She came towards me and sat next to me. "Oh wow you're actually studying, so surprising!" She was teasing me but I had no time to fight back.
"How did the intros go ?" I asked her.
"It went well. There was almost a fight that was gonna start between sky and 'min but you know them." That was great news.
"Oh my god what are you doing that's  not how you're supposed to solve that equation."

Jiwon stopped me from doing any more bullshit and explained to me how to solve it.
The Bell rang and jiwon walked me to my class since we we're in the same floor.

[ timeskip to lunch ]

I walked to the lunch table we usually sit in and surprisingly I was the first. I took my notebook and started writing.
Jaemin and jurina walked to me.

"Oh wow you're actually working what  a surprise " said jaemin in a shocked tone.
"Leave me alone oh my god." This was getting annoying.

Jiwon joined us next, then it was seungmin, and lastly sky and chaewon joined us.

"Oh chaewon, I actually want to ask you a question." I said while looking up.
"What is it?" She said as she was sitting down.
"How do you manage to go to school, go to training or whatever trainees do, come back home and do homework and still manage to look like you had 5 months of good sleep ?" I asked her.
"I overwork myself and I put on makeup" She said with a smile. She's just like my mom, a psychopath.

"Okay then. Man I miss my phone."
"I'd help you but I won't understand anything since we probably have different lessons." Chaewon said.
"Ugh I'm gonna die." I said as I put my head on the table.
"You did this to yourself." Jurina said.
What a typical lunch in the sixdust household.

____________________

Stream after like