Phoenix - Fuck Training!

Fee on the WALL....hehehe

So I got a lot of followers and fans lately so thanks to you guys! I also wanted to let you know that though it feels like the main characters are being shunned don't worry, they have a lot of shit to work out since Trent was kidnapped! Phoenix plays a huge roll in this story.

——-

We walk into a brightly lit room where the source of such light came from a wall that was entirely glass with the sun shining through.

The walls were dark wood panelings and the flooring was a deep carpet and from how I was sinking into it, I knew it was plush. The bastard.

Colonel Dickhead walked towards a large wooden desk that had intricate carvings on the corners and what seemed like hand painted images of places I've never been too, Venice, a beach, a giant elephant temple, a....what?! I have no idea what these places are other than Venice since the boat was a huge give away. Behind the desk was a black leather chair and on top were papers scattered about and a laptop buried under the pile up.

Some how he dug through that mess and pulled out a folder with my name on it.

"Here." He tosses it to me and papers fly when it lands on the edge of the desk. "Read the contract and sign it by tomorrow and no later than noon. I have plenty of shit to do on my own without adding taking care of you. For the sword just have it make an 'X' next to your name. Once you sign, training begins immediately. I don't want to hear whining or complaints because technically we own you, or well the U.S. does."

Swiveling in his chair, facing away from me, he grabs a random paper and goes through it ignoring me.

I sit there confused and rather flabbergasted that this man just nonchalantly says this without explanation or even trying to. At a lost for words since I really didn't know what to say I just sat there before Colonel buttface looked at me and scowled.

"What are you doing here? Get out! I have things to do and you are not it at the moment. Be gone!" He turns until I only see the back of his chair. "This is why I don't work with kids." He mumbled to himself.

Getting up I walk out of the office and find myself staring at a soldier dressed in black fatigues and black combat boots all shiny and pretty. The temptation to mess it up is so strong but I hold myself back. Barely.

I make a right and walk down the hall and hear the click of heels behind me. Since I'm wearing hospital booties, its mister soldier who was following me.

Before opening my door I spin around and confront the soldier. I hate my situation so I'm damn gonna make sure others do to.

Smiling sweetly I quickly raise my foot and stomp on the soldiers shiny black boots.

Thing is if I did it with normal human strength than it wouldn't hurt and the boot's non-dirt complexion be the only casualty, but me being the only girl and three older brother house, I learned to fight dirty to get my way. So I added in my beast's strength a little so that when I stomped on his foot you can hear a loud thump which sent the man squealing and hopping on one foot while his hands kink in the air like he wants to hold his injured foot but knows that it makes it only worse. Laughing I knock on my door and Ken opens it and stares past my head to the whiny soldier leaning against the wall. Raising a brow he steps aside and lets me in and only says, "Fool me once, shame on you."

.

.

.

Breathing out I feel the tension loosen just a bit before I fall back on my bed, or cot actually and look through the folder that I have to read and sign by tomorrow.