Trent - Walkabout but Shackled

Okay I would like to warn my readers that there is a rape scene. These are shifters and there aren't any distinctions between forms (BIG HINT). This is a work of fiction, but if this makes you uncomfortable please skip and wait for the next chapter. -luvmeeh

-------------------------------------

I follow Zeus as he walks down the white hall. Many voices talk but I don't pay attention, I focus on Zeus's every move and follow him. As he begins to turn left down the hall I move with him as he pulls out a card and swipes it at the reader and enters a massive room.

The floor was covered in multiple carpets, the walls were lined with dark wooden shelves and filled with rows upon rows of books, some with leather and gold letters printed upon them and others with modern paper backs. At the back in the center lay a large modern desk with metal legs and a glass top. The table held a laptop, a table lamp, and stacks of papers and folders surrounding the laptop. The man behind the computer types away ignoring Zeus who stands there waiting. Given the signal, I lay on my stomach and watch the man and my surroundings at the same time.

Some time pass before the man looks up in surprise.

"When did you get here?"

"Awhile ago." Zeus says nonchalantly.

Taking off his glasses the man gets up and stretches his back. Popping sounds ring out in the silent room.

"Well, take a seat on the couch and I'll bring over the files. We can go over anything you have questions on and any changes that need to be made to the subject or the objective."

Looking down at me, I wag my tail slightly before stopping. Blinking slowly Zeus looks at the man and says, "That is of no matter, the subject is fine and under control. Hand the folder over and let me see the contents, the couch is not necessary."

Sighing out, the man hands Zeus the folder who quickly goes over the information before tucking it under his arm.

"I don't see anything of issue other than my location when the operation begins. I won't stay on the side lines in the back watching patrol when I have full capabilities and the subject is ready. I want to be with the team when they make their move."

Nodding his head the man speaks in a apologetic tone. "I'm sorry, I can't change that one. Prime was the one who vetted the operation and selected who would be where. Other aspects I can change but this one I cannot. Give it up and just wait for you chance. Think of this as a time extension to improve your control over the subject."

I felt Zeus's control slipping. Swallowing the whine I slowly got up and rubbed against leg to comfort him. His hand lowered to grip my fur, but instead of a pat, he grabbed it in a punishing grip and pushed me aside. Yelping I fall and cower under his menacing gaze.

"I don't need pity from a beast."

He nods at the man and walks out the door.

A quiet whine creeps out, looking between the man and the door Zeus left from, the man nods his head and I follow Zeus out. Keeping a distance I follow him as he walks down the hall with an aura people automatically walk around. I follow him until we hit the exit. Pushing the door open, Zeus walks out onto the manicured lawn and doesn't stop walking until he makes it to the open field where equipment's and cemented poles and benches were. Grabbing a metal pole that weighed 5kg, he swung it around, banging and batting it like a stick. Metallic gong's rang out as he hit a particular metal pole until with a final 'bang' he drops it. Falling to the floor exhausted he lays on his back on the gravel ignoring the dust clinging to his sweaty body. Unsure I slowly crawl towards him until I reach his side and just lay there with my head next to his shoulder.