Hazel - Oh F*ck Me!

After that little fiasco during training I walked into 'Sirs' office and sat behind the plush luxurious office chair and leaned back while letting out a frustrated breath.

A knock sounds on the door before it opens and Sir comes in looking as haggard as I felt.

He sat in the chair across the desk and leaned back grunting and stretching.

"Well, you surely fucked yourself over." He says chuckling. Though I find nothing humorous at this time.

I rub the bridge of my nose as I lean with my elbows on the desk and just sigh out.

"Why am I so stressed?" I ask no one in particular.

Before Sir can even answer that rhetorical question, my door is knocked on and then rudely without consent all the instructors walk into my damn office like they own the place. Some sit along the couches against the wall or some stand or lean on something.

Knowing the jig was up, I wasn't going to go down without a fight.

I put my hands down and give them blatant stares. "What can I do for you today instructors?"

The tension was so high that nothing could have brought it down. After about ten minutes of uncomfortable silence, Bart says, "Ackhem! I think it is that in everyone's interest to know what is going on."

I see some nod of agreement but I wholly ignore them. I lean back in my chair.

"Is that so?"

"Yes."

"And what might you want to know?"

"The Forms."

"Yes, I'm well aware that the Forms have been taught to each and every instructor."

"No! We are well aware that we are taught the Forms, but what we want to know is how you know the advanced forms when we haven't learned it yet," Bart says red in the face.

Some of the other instructors are scowling and even one woman in the back was glaring daggers at me while fiddling with her actual daggers.

Raising a brow I stand and walk around my desk towards Sir who was casually watching this exchange with humor in his damn eyes.

I look at him pointedly.

He looks at me after some time and points to himself. "Wait, me?! You want me to tell them?" He says exasperated.

I nod.

"No! Nonono! NO!" He stands up and away from me. "You my dear boy, I may love with all my heart but your actions led to this so I will leave you to it." And with that he sits back down on the plush chair and watches me squirm.

In defeat I lean back against the desk and look at all the instructors. The instructors were the elite in the ES who had the skills and the mindset to do what needs to be done without a second guess. Of course they aren't mindless muscles either. They can think on their own and adjust their mission accordingly. I was hoping to hide this for as long as possible but I knew that eventually this would happen though I was so freaking close!

I straighten my back and widen my stance and cross my arms and look them in the eye individually without backing off. I gave off an intimidating stare that had some lowering their eyes.

"I am the Commander of the ES."

The silence was deafening until all hell broke loose.

Everyone spoke at once.

"What do you mean?"

"Commander my ass!"

"Some kid thinks he can..."