The whole truth about the death of Parents Marchionne.

To be next to my father gave me comfort. It was nice to hear his voice again and feel his hands. It was just like in childhood. At such moments, I want to become a child again and be near my family. But I was a little distracted.

Marchionne told me and dad to explore the rest of the houses to find something useful. We agreed with this. I took the bag, my father took the lantern and we went to the last, unheard of home. He stood lonely and brought a little evil aura. It scared me.

We went into the house that stood in the town center. The house was no different from ordinary houses. We decided to settled. I noticed an open book on the table and lying a pen nearby. I decided to look at what was in the book. Stepping closer to the table and looking at the book, I noticed that it was a diary that someone was conducting. I took the diary and began to read it. It was Riba's diary.

"Log #1

I finally got a job in this new town. I told the head of the church that I'm an ambassador of the church...across town. Well...I'm stuck babysitting his son Marchionne. I think what makes this more embarassing is that. I'm babysitting an adult. My duty is to protect him with my life. I'm going to try to inherit the church once Marchionne's father passes away.

Log #2

This is taking too long, I can't be stuck here waiting for the old man to die. I'm going to have to interfere. I successfully killed off Mr. Evangelisti. I poisoned his food everyday until he finally fell over and died. I almost laughed when I saw him fall.

Log #3

I had to get rid of Mrs. Evangelisti now. But I have to wait a while before I can kill her as well... If i kiil her now, everyone will suspect me. For now I'll wait...

Log #4

It took a while, but I managed to kill Mrs. Evangelisti. Since she was already feeble, the poison killed her...very quickly. I kept slipping small ampunts of poison in the water Marchionne always brought to her. So in a sense, he unintentionally killed his own mother.

log #5

Since Marchionne does not have an heir... If he dies, by default everything goes to me. So everyday, I slipped some poison in his tea. Hoping it would kill him slowly... Amazingly it didn't do much at all to him. He seems to only get slighty ill. He was always fine the next day. I have began to suspect that his maid is somekind of whitch. There was no other explanation why he didn't die from this.

Log #6

I met a curious child named Alice. Something about her strikes me. I can see all of her misery and anger. After we started to hang out she's let me in some information I was not aware of. The new familly which took over her home had adopted a thin from... Mr. and Mrs. Evangelisti. I was unaware Marchionne had a twin brother. In this town, having twins of the same gender is a bad omen. The first born twin...being the "gift of god" and the second born twin being the " gift of the devil". The Evangelistis had to send away the second born twin to prevent...their name from being tarnished. This is something I can use to finally get rid of Marchionne once and for all. I will hold power in this town."

I did not believe the written. Since I read out loud dad heard everything. This is Riba. He is the one who killed the parents of Marchionne, making it as if they died of illness. We must tell about this Marchionne. I put the diary back on the table and we started going to the door.

As soon as we came the door handle, the beginning is spinning. Oh no. It was Riba! Father and I moved away from the door and decided to hide. I hid under the bed, dad hid in a chest. The door opened and Riba entered with a machete on ready.