The day was off to a good start...

I quickly opened my eyes and jumped out of bed, breathing heavily.

- (This nightmare again...)

I calmed my breath and looked out the window. The weather was sunny. Birds are singing and flowers bloomed. Good weather for a walk or a picnic.

- (Why has this nightmare been repeating for 6 years already? It must mean something.....but what!?)

My thoughts were interrupted by a sharp knock on the door. I looked at the door and saw that someone had entered. It was my brother Peak. Outwardly, he was similar to his father, but some features were passed on to him from his mother. Peak was dressed like a prince in a red jacket with gold coins and a blue ribbon coming from the shoulder and tied at the waist, white pants with black stripes on the sides, and black boots. His hands were decorated with white gloves, and on his head was a golden crown with red rubies and blue sapphires. At the back, her hair is tied with a red ribbon with a golden frill.

- And you're already awake, it's good. Mom called us for breakfast.

And with these words he left. Taking a deep breath, I began to clean myself up. I washed my face, combed my hair and began to think about what to wear, although I had only one choice of clothes. Having dressed in a blue carpet and blue tights, I began to put on my uniform. I put on a red suit with short sleeves and rolled up my pants to the knee. Having fixed a black belt with a gold plaque on the waist and wearing black fingerless gloves with white details, I began to put on shoes. Red zip-up boots with gold soles and other gold details and black lining, ah classic. I started looking at myself in the mirror. On the back of the jacket was a golden cross. I looked at the lats and realized what was missing. Approaching the table with decorations, I took a golden cross and fastened it to my chest. Smiling at my reflection, I took a red cap with a white circle, inside of which a red letter "M" flaunts.

 Smiling at my reflection, I took a red cap with a white circle, inside of which a red letter "M" flaunts

I closed the door and went into the kitchen. There I met my mother. Princess Peach. She was wearing a pink dress with a blue stone on her chest. White gloves reached to the elbows, and on his head was the same crown as my brother.

- Good morning, Mira, dear. Breakfast is ready to eat.

The smell of strawberry pie with fresh cream really whetted my appetite. Sitting at the table, I began to drink tea with a pie.

After a hearty breakfast, I went for a walk. The weather was really great. Many toads talked among themselves and worked. Many who noticed me greeted me, and some even bowed, which I didn't really like.

- Mira!

My thoughts were interrupted by a female voice. I looked to where the voice was coming from and saw my cousin and my uncle. They were Lucy and Uncle Luigi. Uncle Luigi was a tall man, almost on the shoulders of his mother. He was dressed in a blue jumpsuit with gold buttons, a green fleece, white gloves, and brown shoes. His smooth mustache adorned his face. A beard, brown as hair, was visible on the chin. His hair was hidden under a green cap with a green "L" on it. He was holding a grocery bag in his hand.

Lucy looked like Aunt Daisy. She was dressed almost the same as me only in green. Her jacket was short, which showed a slender waist dressed in a blue sweater. The jacket was rolled up to the elbows. On her head was the same cap as her father.

 On her head was the same cap as her father

- Hey Lucy, hey Uncle Luigi. How are you?

- Everything is as usual. How are you? Your face looks like you saw a ghost.

Uncle Luigi looked at me with some concern. And I understand why he understood my thoughts. A man who's been through a lot and dealt with ghosts. No wonder he read me like a book from which he quickly falls asleep.

- Yes, I'm fine, I just had a nightmare.

Uncle Luigi looked a little alarmed, but said nothing about it.

- Doesn't want to walk with us? Maybe it will help you think with a fresh mind?

Lucy came up to me and took my hands. She is always so kind and sweet. I almost envy her.

- Sure, why not!

I spent the rest of the day with Uncle Luigi and Lucy. There was a lot of fun, from Uncle's scarecrows to bunny chasing. The day was coming to an end and I realized that it was time to go home. Uncle Luigi and Lucy decided to see me off and I didn't mind. But as soon as we started to approach the castle and noticed that all the toads run in fear and scream in horror. We ran to the castle and were met by Toadsworth, my mother's deputy.

- Master Mira! Are you here!! Oh and Master Luigi and Lucy are here! This is good!

I went to Toadsworth and knelt down to be the same height as him.

- Toadsworth what happened here? Why is everyone in fear and horror!? And where is mom and Peak!?

He was horrified. His eyes flickered, his body trembled, his fingers tightly clenched together.

- It's horrible! Bowser came here with his son and took Princess Peach and Prince Peak!!

Glasses fell from his nose and Toadsworth began to look for them. Uncle Luigi came up to us, took the glasses, cleaned them and gave them to him.

- Toadsworth, get yourself together. Tell me where did they go?

Taking the glasses and putting them on his nose, he began to take deep breaths until he calmed down.

- I don't know exactly, Master Luigi. But I guess in to Bowser's castle. Oh, what are we going to do?

I couldn't leave it just like that, and as a daughter of royal blood, I needed to reassure my people. Which is what I did.

- Toadsworth you will be here and try to calm the rest of the Toads.

I went to my room and took my favorite hammer from there. It was a hammer with thorny parts and a fire flower appendage. As I entered the room, I looked at the others.

- I, Uncle Luigi and Lucy will go to save my mother and brother. Don't worry about us, we'll be fine. Bowser went too far this time. He will pay for what he did!