The help of the ghost.

I could not believe what I see. My father is alive and unharmed! Six years later, I finally found him! But ... Why is his appearance so lost and traumatic? Maybe this is because of the illusion that I saw?

Lost in my thoughts, I did not notice how with a loud crunch I stepped on a branch. Oh damn, I got caught.

- Ah? What kind of sound in the bushes was?

- Wait here I'll go check.

Riba took out a machete with a green blade and began to go. I quickly hid behind a tree and tried not to make a sound. Riba went to the place where I was sitting, and began to look back. My heart was beating quickly, I was scared.

Suddenly, only when I wanted to see if Riba leaves or not, someone took me from behind and covered me with my mouth in a white glove. I was scared even stronger and wanted to remove my hand from my mouth, but I heard my voice so quiet, deep and calm above my ear.

- Do not move or he will find you.

I immediately stopped resisting. It was quiet for some time, but after that the steps were heard that were removed. I realized that Riba is leaving. I sighed with a clot. The hand on my mouth was weakened and was completely removed.

I turned to the man that I kept me before and was a little crackled by what I saw. The man had similar facial features and physique like my father, but only he was dressed in a different way officially. I would say that he looks more like a preacher with this golden cross on a shirt.

I studied it for some time until he clicked his fingers in front of my face. Quickly revived, I got up.

- Thank you for helping me sir.

He only raised an eyebrow to my words and continued to look at me with his cold, looking straight with his eyes. I was not comfortable under this gaze. Looking at him a little more and looking closely, I understood and remembered something.

I saw this clothes when, after my exhaustion, I lost consciousness. It was after the battle with Bowser I got angry and released my anger out. But then this man came and helped me put up. Then, before leaving, he said "Ci vediamo, Mira."

- Wait ... you are the person who helped to calm my anger!

The man looked at me not with that cold look, but a little warmer. A small hint of a smile is visible on the face.

- Yes it's me. Glad you remembered this. How did you feel after that?

I looked at him with a slightly sad look at which he raised an eyebrow in misunderstanding. Looking at my hands, I remembered with what pain the movements were given to me.

- Pretty painful and exhausting. I never spit out so much anger.

The man looked at my face for some time, but after that he began to look at my hands. He came up, picked up my hand in his hands, rolled up the sleeve of my blue jacket and began to look at the scars left by fire. Inspecting each part of the skin covered with scars, sometimes ran a finger over them. This action was a little not comfortable for me, as if I were a little girl who hit her knee.

- You need to curl up your hands until you hurt them even more.

- But I have no bandages with me.

The man looked at me with some concern in his eyes. He went to the bushes that were patterned him and began to look for something in them. Having rummaged there, he takes a lamp with a bluish glow from there.

- Here you will come in handy. Your flashlight will go out soon and will not turn on anymore. The lamp does not shine very well, but it works longer. This will help you get the town in which I lived and find my house, but be careful in the forest on the way you can see other ghosts. Some of them are friendly, they glow with a blue aura and some are not friendly, they glow with a red aura. So be careful and do not worry about your father. While you get to the town, I will look after him.

Nodding, I took the lamp and wanted to leave, but stopped and looked at the man again. I was curious who was he really?

- Wait! I didn't know your name.

The man looked at the sky and thought about something for some time, after he turned to me and began to speak with a little smile.

- Call me Marchionne. Now go and do not hurry. Be careful on the road and don't forget my words.

I nodded to him and went on my way.

- (Marchionne was so kind to me. I feel sorry that he died, but I wonder how he died? Probably I will ask him about it when I get to his house.)

With these words, I began to look around in the naked and check the presence of ghosts nearby.