finale.

3 months later~

hyunjin walks into the school and goes over to felix's locker with the sight of him and chan making out.

he makes a disgusted face at them while they don't even notice he's there.

when they stop, felix looks over to see hyunjin.

"oh hey hyunjin"

"hey! I've been standing here for a while now!" hyunjin crosses his arms.

"why didn't you say something?" chan looks at him.

"you two were in your own make out world you wouldn't have even heard me anyway!"

"okay okay calm down now" felix says and hyunjin flips his hair before jumping from changbin who scared him.

"heyyy!" hyunjin gives him a peck. "you scared me!"

"that was my intention" changbin smiles while hyunjin pouts. "you're so cute"

hyunjin's cheeks turn red and he laughs nervously.

"we got the okay!" jisung walks up to them with minho behind. "my mom said we can use our house for the graduation party!"

"yessss!" hyunjin says with a smile.

the bell rings and they separate to start their last day of school.

at lunch, felix, hyunjin, minho, and jisung were sitting at the table they usually sit at.

"I can't believe this is our last day having lunch together at school" felix says.

"yeah, but we've come so far!" jisung says and holds minho's hand. "well actually I don't know about you guys but I have!"

jisung looks at minho and the two exchange smiles while felix and hyunjin give them disgusted looks.

"you both have boyfriends" minho looks at the two.

"yeah but you're my brother and best friend" felix says. "I don't know his excuse it's probably jealousy"

"I'm not jealous" hyunjin rolls his eyes.

"yes you are" the other three say at the same time before chan arrives and back hugs felix.

"heyyy" felix says and chan smiles.

"hi" chan sits down next to him. "what did I miss?"

"hyunjin being jealous" minho says.

"hey minho! I'm not jealous!" hyunjin looked like he wanted to fight but changbin comes over before anything else happens.

"hyunjin what did minho say now?"

"he's jealous" minho says.

"aish"

"ohh" changbin sits down next to him and pulls him close to kiss him.

when he pulls away hyunjin laughs nervously.

"ew" they all let out.

"okay okay!" hyunjin says. "so jisung what time is the graduation party tomorrow?"

"after graduation we can head there! it's gonna be so much fun!" jisung smiles and minho smiles seeing him smile.

"whipped" hyunjin says and minho looks at him, hyunjin makes a scared face and moves away from him.

...