two

"GET OUT OF HERE!" felix's dad hanhyeo keep pushing him everywhere until he approached the front door.

"I HATE YOU!" felix had tears stream down his cheeks as he starts to destroy everything to let out his anger to his dad throwing him out on the streets.

"STOP IT YOU FAG GET OUT OF HERE" he pushes felix against the door.

"dad stop it!" minho finally steps in.

"stay out of this" he looks at minho then back at felix, waiting impatiently for him to leave.

"FUCK YOU! GO TO HELL" the tears keep falling down his cheeks as he lets out negative words to his dad.

"YOU'RE GONNA BE GOING TO HELL FOR BEING GAY SO ILL SEE YOU THERE" he pushes him again.

"dad stop it!" minho grabs his arm but he lets go.

"I SAID STAY OUT OF THIS! YOUR BROTHER IS GAY AND A FAG"

"FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!" he pushes hanhyeo before he opens the door and slams it shut.

"NEVER COME BACK HERE! YOU WILL NEVER BE ALLOWED BACK IN TO THE FAMILY!" he opens the door and yells to felix who turns around and gives him the finger before he turns back around.

he wanted to go to jisung's but he was too weak to.

he hasn't eaten anything all day, and he was also in pain from his dad's abuse after finding out about his sexuality.

his phone starts ringing but he didn't feel like answering it.

he sits down on the nearest bench and lays on it, being kicked out of his own family was something that would scar him for life.

he knew coming out would have consequences, but not this bad of a consequence.

he lets the tears fall down his cheeks before he falls asleep, hoping when he wakes up something good would happen.

...

when felix woke up, he was not outside on a bench, he was in what seemed to be jisung's room.

"hey" jisung walks in the room and sits beside him.

"how did I get here?"

"some guy carried you here, I couldn't see who he was because it was dark out and he was wearing a mask on, but he said that he didn't want you to get a cold because of the rain so he brought you back here... he must go to our school because how else would he know you're my friend?"

"was it minho or hyunjin?"

"if it was them they probably would've came in, he just dropped you off and left"

"well... he didn't need to take me here"

"dude you looked awful when you came here at first... you should be glad that he brought you here" felix just shrugs. "and hey... I'm sorry about what happened"

"huh? you know?" he looks at jisung.

"minho called me and told me everything, he said he tried calling you but you didn't pick up"

"of course he did"

"he said that your dad won't let him out of the house too" jisung shakes his head.

"well he's an asshole. I hate him" felix crosses his arms and he had tears in his eyes again.

"come on don't cry, you can stay with me"

"you sure?" jisung nods.

"you're my best friend, why wouldn't I let you stay with me?" felix chuckles and nods.

"oh yeah, the guy left something, it must have fallen off of his hand, it's a ring" he shows it to felix.

"hm"

"we'll see tomorrow at school"

"yeah..."

——————————————————

ye ye