seven

the next day, felix and jisung didn't talk to each other all morning.

when they arrived at school, it was silent between the 3 of them.

they both just did what they had to do and separated to go to class, it was so strange to see them like that.

when chan entered, felix and him locked eyes, but they couldn't do anything because they were in public.

of course chan wanted it, but felix didn't.

felix hasn't bothered to ask chan what he wanted, so yeah, the answer to his question is yes, he is being selfish.

...

"felix and jisung why can't you guys just forget about last night and go on being friends?" hyunjin sits down at the table and looks at the two of them.

"there's just some things I want to keep to myself am I not allowed do that?" felix looks at jisung.

"well I'm sorry that I'm not a good best friend for you then" jisung gets up and walks away while felix looks down before his phone buzzes.

chan: bathroom

felix looks at chan and he nods.

"you both left me now? aish" hyunjin sighs.

"I hate that I have to keep this from him chan... but I just need to" chan wraps his arms around him, felix does the same.

"you could tell him felix"

"I know... it's just-"

"you don't want to lose him as a friend, you don't want him to be mad... I know"

"yeah..."

"if you tell him you know I think he'll accept it, you just have to trust your best friend"

"I don't know-"

"for the first time... I found someone who actually wants to be around me... and I want to show people that... I want people to see that I'm not some asshole like everyone says... but... you're only thinking about yourself..."

"wait..."

"once you finally start thinking about others but yourself come back to me, or not" chan leaves the bathroom with an upset felix.

"I am selfish..." he slides down the wall and lets the tears fall down his cheeks.

———————————————————