fourteen

when felix and jisung walk into the school, they chuckle at hyunjin who looked like he was happy while talking to minho.

"I guess their date went well" jisung says and felix nods.

"jisung! felix! hiiii" hyunjin smiles.

"your date went well I assume?" jisung says and hyunjin nods.

"it did! he's so kind and fun! we went to the movies and then we had dinner afterwards and walked around seoul! it was so fun!"

"that's good, did you finally express your feelings?" felix asks.

"I did!!"

"see I told you!" jisung says.

chan comes up to them and back hugs felix.

felix turns around and smiles before hugging him.

"chan! the date went so well!"

"oh yeah, well good"

"with this, he won't bother you anymore" felix says.

"I really hope so, if he ends up being in my life again and if he's the same then he's gonna do something to you and I really don't want anything to happen to you"

"nothing won't" felix looks into his eyes and chan smiles before giving him a soft kiss.

the three others give them disgusted looks, but hyunjin smiles when he sees changbin walk in.

"whipped" minho and jisung say at the same time, hyunjin looks at them and rolls his eyes.

"says you two" felix nods with what hyunjin said.

"nuh uh" they say at the same time again.

"see" felix says.

"whatever" jisung says and minho chuckles.

hyunjin goes up to changbin with a smile.

"hey" changbin says. "are you gonna introduce me to your friends?"

"yes of courseee come on" hyunjin grabs his hand and brings him over. "changbin these are my friends minho, jisung, felix, and chan!"

"I remember you two" changbin looks at minho and jisung. "so it was hyunjin you were talking about then"

"yup!" jisung says.

"hey chan..." changbin looks at chan who wasn't looking at him.

"chan don't be rude" hyunjin says.

he doesn't say anything, he just walks away, felix follows him as they go into the bathroom.

"he's acting like nothing happened" chan says and felix hugs him.

"I know, he probably is trying to get along with you... but you don't have to try okay? you went through so much with him" felix looks into chan's eyes who nods.

"thank you for not being like him" chan says.

"I could never do what he's done, following you around, the stalking, the force, that's not me"

"yeah, that's why I fell for you, you're so sweet" felix smiles at chan's compliment and hugs him again.

"chan..." changbin walks into the bathroom. "can we talk please?"

———————————————