eight

after realizing how selfish he's been, he decided to just move away from everyone.

he didn't want anything worse to happen.

so that meant he needed to move out from jisung's.

of course he wrote him a note still just because he felt he needed to do so.

I'm sorry ji.

and just like that, felix left.

he couldn't go back to his family because he would just get kicked out again.

he couldn't go to chan's either because he felt terrible about how he treated him by not telling anyone about their relationship.

he couldn't go to hyunjin's either because he felt awful for using him and lying to him just as bad as he did to jisung.

so, once again he just sat on the bench with tears down his cheeks as he doesn't feel a need to be around anymore.

he lays down on the bench as the tears fall down his cheeks while he thinks about everything he's been through the past few days.

everyone was mad at him, nobody wanted to be around him.

this isn't the first time it's been like this though, when he was little it was like that as well.

he's been abused by his dad several times, he threatened him, minho and his mom if he went to police about it.

his cries that fall from his cheeks blend in with the rain puddles as he kneels down to the ground as he slaps himself across the face.

he takes out his phone and calls jisung.

"what is it"

"I'm sorry... I'm... sorry I'm... sorry" the tears fall down his cheeks.

"are you crying?"

"I'm sorry..."

"felix?"

felix drops his phone as the tears fall down even more while jisung yells for him through the phone.

while the pouring rain touches him, he makes his way to the school building and makes his way to the roof.

"I'm sorry..."

the flashbacks come back to him of when he met jisung, when he met hyunjin, and when he even met chan.

it all was the last thing he could think of before ending his life, because they meant so much to him but he couldn't hurt them anymore.

he couldn't hurt his family anymore either.

he couldn't bare the pain anymore, ending his life would make things easier for everyone.

he stood up at the edge of the roof, while the tears still fell down his cheeks.

then suddenly he heard voices calling out his name.

he turns around and sees jisung, hyunjin, and even minho.

chan was right behind them, but he then quickly left.

"don't do this felix!" minho yells to him but felix doesn't respond.

"I'm sorry lix please don't do this, please..." he walks closer to him and holds his hand out, but felix still just stands there.

gasps and screams come from them when felix falls down the roof but he doesn't land on the ground.

he lands in chan's arms.

"chan?" felix looks into his eyes with his dry eyes while he's all wet from the rain.

"you can't kill yourself... I need you" chan says and felix wraps his arms around him.

"what is going on!?" jisung yells from the top of the roof.

———————————————————

oh boy