thirteen

when felix and jisung go into school the next day, felix separates and goes to chan who was at his locker.

felix wraps his arms around him, chan smiles and does the same.

"you're cute" felix says as chan's cheeks turn a light red color.

"no I'm not"

"you areee" he smiles and strokes chan's hair.

while the two of them were having their moment together, there was jisung, minho, and hyunjin looking at them with weird looks.

they finally notice them when jisung lets out fake gags, hyunjin joins him.

"shut up" felix says.

"hyunjin your boyfriend has arrived" minho says as changbin enters the school and hyunjin looks at him.

"he's not my boyfriend!"

"you wish he was" felix says.

"of course I do but I'm not gonna say that out loud!"

jisung pushes him over to changbin again, his eyes widen and he is speechless.

"you again, you're clumsy"

"um... um..."

"are you gonna actually ever speak normally to
me?"

"um..."

"you're cute" hyunjin's cheeks turn red as he hears that again. "I'll see you around hyunjin"

"wait!" he follows changbin to stop him. "um... would it be okay if... if—"

"are you trying to ask me out?" hyunjin's eyes widen and he nods shortly after while looking away from him in embarrassment.

"then yes" hyunjin looks at him in shock.

"really!?" changbin nods.

"give me your number then" changbin says and hyunjin nods while taking out his phone.

after they exchange numbers, hyunjin goes back over to them and head slaps jisung.

"why the hell did you push me again!?"

"it got you to finally get a date with him didn't it!?" jisung says and hyunjin puts him in a chokehold.

"don't do it agaaaiiinnn" he wines and he lets go of him when he sees changbin again, he looks away in embarrassment.

"dude, you're strange" felix says.

"I've never had a boyfriend before... so... you know it's hard for me to show my feelings and shit"

"well how will anyone know how you feel if you don't express your feelings?" minho looks at hyunjin who looks down.

"I know..."

"you're quiet, is everything okay?" felix looks at chan.

"he hasn't stopped looking at me since I saw him again" felix holds his hand. "I don't want him being possessive again"

"maybe hyunjin will change him!" jisung says and hyunjin looks at him.

"no I won't!"

"you need to stop being embarrassed and actually show your feelings as well!" felix says.

"I hope he doesn't do everything again to me..." chan says quietly but felix was able to hear it.

"you're with me now, I'm not gonna let anything happen" chan hugs felix.

"I'm sorry for everything, how badly I treated you when we first met, you're so amazing and you deserve the world"

"everyone has a reason for who they are, and you are so sweet on the inside"

"if it's for you, I'd do anything"

they both exchange smiles before having a moment of their arms around each other, while the others watch with disgusted looks.

———————————