twelve

"minho..." felix looks at his brother at his locker.

"hm?"

"um... I think after school I'm going to go see dad"

"why the hell would you do that?" minho closes his locker and looks at him. "he kicked you out of our family, he made you miserable"

"because I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind"

"are you sure that's a good idea?"

"no but I'm still gonna do it anyway" felix walks out of the school to find chan.

"are you sure about this?" chan looks at felix who nods.

"he needs to know that his stupid lecture or whatever he gave me won't affect me, I don't need him anymore because I have much more" felix smiles at chan who smiles back.

"okay, but just in case things go sideways I'm gonna be outside" chan holds his hand.

"I'll go with you" minho says. "he's my dad too after all"

"okay"

"if he does something to you two trust and believe I will kill him" jisung walks up to them.

they all get into chan's car until hyunjin stops them.

"I wanna go too! I love the drama!" hyunjin says and felix chuckles.

"fine"

...

felix takes a deep breath as he gets out of the car to face his dad.

"remember we'll be here in case anything happens" chan says and felix nods before kissing his cheek.

"come on" minho says before knocking on the door, and of course he answers it.

"I thought I told you you're not in the family anymore!" the dad immediately sees felix.

"I'm not here to be in your shit family, I'm here to set you straight!" felix walks in.

"you don't live here anymore you can't just walk in here!" the dad pushes him. "get the hell out!"

"no" felix looks at him.

"huh it seems that you've gotten tougher well guess what so have I!" he clenches his fists.

"I don't care! I'm here to tell you that I don't give a shit how you treated me, I don't give a shit about anything you say, I sure certainly don't give a shit about you and your homophobic mind" felix pushes him.

"you asshole!" he pushes felix onto the ground.

"stop it!" minho pulls his dad away.

"this doesn't concern you!"

"it does when my brother is hurt because of your stupid ass! mom was lucky to have left us and get away from you!" he slaps minho.

"you bitch!"

"says you!" felix punches his dad.

"you fucker!" he pushes felix across the dining room table onto the other end of the floor. "and you! you're a wimp for sticking up for your fag brother!"

"OH YEAH DAD HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW!?" minho pushes him the same way he did to felix. "GUESS WHAT!? IM ALSO GAY TOO! I HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR OPINION!"

"YOU FUCKING SHITHEAD!" he runs up to him and pushes him into the door before grabbing his collar. "YOU TURNED TOO!?"

"I DID SO WHAT!? THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING IN LOVE!" minho pushes him.

"YOU CAN'T LOVE A BOY I WON'T ALLOW IT! I'LL KILL YOU BEFORE I LET YOU GO OUT THERE GAY AGAIN"

"NOT IF WE KILL YOU FIRST!" felix pulls a sneak attack and puts him into a chokehold.

"you're lucky that I'm nice enough to not kill you, or else you would've been dead by now with the way you've treated us out whole lives" felix pushes him away before leaving the house with tears in his eyes.

chan hugs him tight letting him cry in his arms.

"I hate him!" he lets out through his cries.

"it's okay... I'm here now..."

minho leaves as well and goes up to jisung to hug him.

"you're in love with me?" jisung asks.

"you heard that?" jisung nods.

"yeah, I am"

jisung smiles and hugs him.

"let's get out of here in case he comes outside" minho looks at chan and felix who were still in each other's arms while felix was crying.

"come on felix... let's go okay?" chan pulls away from the hug as felix nods.

—————————————————