"Yah Jennie how come you also did not tell us this?" There was a hint of disappointment in her voice.

"Mianhe unnie, I was planning on telling you or we were planning on telling everyone at the new years eve party." I said.

"I knew it just by looking at Ria and Kaleb I can see resemblance when Jongin was younger and a trainee in SM" Suho said.

"Daebak Jennie, did you already knew you were pregnant when you left?" Unnie asked.

"Ani unnie, I was actually 6 weeks pregnant when I found out about it, I really wanted to tell Jongin, however my pregnancy with the twins was very risky. I was mostly just lying on bed when I carried those two" I said hesitantly. If only they knew what really happened.

Unnie and Oppa talked to us for 10 minutes more until we finally told them that will be hitting back on the road again.

I went inside the car first and waited for them, but a knock on the window made me jolt on my seat.

"Mommy get out we're going to the beach!" Ria said.

"Beach Aria?" She nodded at me and drag me to the beach where Kal and Jongin was running. Ria also ran to them attempting to catch their father I think.

"Mommy join us help us catch Daddy!" Kal loudly shouted. I declined at first but Kal and Ria are shouting repeatedly. I ran to where they are and chase around Jongin who runs really fast. After a few minutes of chasing him around I give up and just sat on the sand and looked at the sea.

Minutes later someone sat beside me and put a padded jacket on my shoulder. It was Jongin. "It's cold, wear this" I mumble a thanks and looked at the sea again.

"Are we in Hyeopjae beach?" I asked "Yes" he answered.

Silence still enveloped us and awkwardness after Chase called was still there.

"The one who called a while ago" he looked at me raise his eyebrows.

"He was Chase, the kids called him Papa, as what you've heard."

"He stayed with us, for 2 years to be exact, he was the closes father figure the kids had. To tell you honestly in those two years he courted me. He drives to the hospital, takes me out on dates, and bond with the kids."

"I see" he said.

"Most of my friends there wanted me to answer Chase, they said he would be good for the kids, he can provide for us not that I cannot provide for our kids and they said he was good for me. But, he never really was and he never will. He even proposed to me" I looked at him and smiled.

"The dates he tooked me out, the places we've gone through, never really exceeds what we had. Everytime he sends me home or I'm alone in my bedroom I see myself comparing all the things we did to the things we've done, you've done for me Jongin"

"No matter how hard he tried, my heart never really fluttered the same way it did with you. They say he was good for me, but I know you're the only one who is good for me, for the kids and for our family. Their father will always be the one who's good enough for them."

"7 years Jongin, yet I still can't move on from you" I looked at him while saying it to him.

"I know I am in no right to say this after I have left you but I still like you, care for you and I still love you" I smiled at him

"Jen I-" I cut him off "No, you don't have to answer me or anything, I'm just tired of hiding and keeping this feeling inside me. Its okay if you don't feel the same way anymore, as along as you are being a good father to the kids I am happy with that" I said and stood up but Jongin held my hand.