Chapter 10

I look him directly in the eye "yes I have two infact" I said and smiled. I badly want to tell him everything but telling him all of that right now is not the right time.

He just nodded at what I said and continued eating.

"Yah Chaeyoung-ah left some kimchi for us and also beer to" Lisa complained which made me laugh. I ordered another bucket of beer cause I know the girls still wants to drink.

Jisoo offered me a bottle but I politely declined it "You don't drink anymore?" He asks just enough for me to here what he said.

"Ani, I still drink but I'm the one driving and I really can't make the kids see me drunk as hell and I still need to wake up early to prepare them for school tomorrow" I said looking at the girls who were already singing.

"Wow, you've really changed, but dont get me wrong. You've changed for the better" I look at him and saw how empty his eyes were. What Jisoo unnie said is really true.

"I, I didn't changed that much Jongin, its just that, nevermind" I said and smiled.

"Unnie you're all really drunk right now." I said at them they just continued singing and act like they didn't hear me.

"They're always like that, but however its my first time seeing them happy being drunk" he unsurely said "I don't know if you get what I'm saying"he chuckled "eversince you left whenever they'll get drunk they'll either scream,shout or cry. They'll start searching for you and then ended up crying." He sadly said.

Guilt is now creeping in me again. "Jongin I'm sorr-" he puts his palm in front of my face signaling me to stop.

"Whatever you'll say to me right now Jen, stop. I don't want to hear it. I'll hear it if we'll see each other again which I doubt since you're so good at hiding and leaving people behind" he said. I was about to answer him when my phone rang again. What great timing(note the sarcasm)

"Hello?" I annoyingly answered the phone.

"Hey Jen its Trav sorry to burst your dinner but my patient is currently being revive right now and I'm on my way to the hospital. I left the twins their all by themselves and told them to wait for you in the living room" he said.

"Omy gosh they're all alone! You could've just texted me that you were leaving already. But anyways thanks for taking care of them, I'll be on my way home right now. Drive safe Travis" I said and ended the call.

"So you're going home now?"

"Unfortunately yes, cause the kids are all alone now and I need to be home already" I said and stood up collected my things and also the girls' things.

"Wait just go home I'll be the one taking them back to where they are staying" Jongin politely said to me.

"They're staying at my house Jongin, so yeah I'll just take them home instead. Can you just help me get them to the car?" He immediately nodded and helped me in getting them in the car. Good thing that unnie can still properly walked meanwhile the maknaes are clearly unconscious I think. I left them at the entrance and quicklg went to my car and drive back to them.

"Jongin just put Lisa and Chaeng at the back and make sure to wear their seatbelts." I reminded him as I put unnie at shotgun.

"I would want to offer you a car ride to where you're staying but I'm kinda in a rush" I said.

"Its okay I'm staying in another city anyways. "He said

"So I guess this is bye?" I said.

"Bye Jennie, I hope I'll not see you again" he said.

Ouch

My heart aches. I mean what do you think Jen, that he'll be happy seeing the woman he once loved after 7 years after you goddamn left him? Ugh I sometimes hate myself. And the decisions I've made.

But if I had a choice I'll definitely not go back here in NYC. Maybe we would be okay. Maybe the twins would grow up with their Dad by their side.

Maybe we would be happy.

Jongin's POV

After 7 years she's right here sitting beside me and we're casually talking as if nothing had happened. Did I really meant nothing to her? Her phone rang and it was this Travis that is calling her.

She answered it casually at first but her voice changed "Hey Baby, Um I think I'm gonna be home at 10pm. Why, do you need me at home?" Baby huh?

Is that their endearment for each other. Pfft he doesn't have any originality.

Ours was better.

I guess her boyfriend wants her to be home early.

Hospital?

So Travis is a doctor at her hospital I believe.

"...are the kids okay?" It was Chaeyoung who said it.

Jamkamman she has kids?

"You have kids?" I asked.

"Yes I have two infact" wow, she's already moved on. I'm the only one who's stuck hoping that everything would be fixed that she would come back.

But I guess I'm wrong, she has a family now. A husband and two kids.

Lucky man.

I would die just to be in the position that he is now.

I'm currently waiting for her to bring her car since Lisa and Chaeng are really really drunk I don't even know if they are still conscious.

When she arrived I put the two girls infront and wear their seatbelts also.

"So I guess this is bye?" She said hesitantly.

"Bye Jennie, I hope I'll not see you again" I said painfully.

After 7 years of not seeing her, wondering what I did wrong. I finally have the will to let go. I can see that she's happy with her family now. I wishe her the best.

I hope she's happy. I'm happy seeing her happy even if it isn't me who's making her happy anymore.

I'll finally let go of us Jen.