Chapter 4

Jisoo unnie sadly smiled at me and look at the fireplace. She chuckled sadly.

"Everything had change Jen, time passed, most of our friends got married and have families now. But Jongin" she looked at me "he never changed" she smiled again sadly.

"Do you know how many times we had him set up for blind dates, multiple times!. Lisa introduced him to her Thai friend same as Chaeyoung who introduced him to her Aussie friends and even me I introduced him to my friends. But still, he didn't like any of them, not even one" she sarcastically said.

"We always told him to move on, the guys would always drag him somewhere whenever they didn't have work or have free time. They wouldn't leave Kai alone after the first few months that you left. They would always be there for him. Up until now. In his group only he and Sehun are not married. But I know Sehun is gonna ask Sejeong any time this year he's just waiting for the perfect time. Jongin oppa meanwhile, is single. You were his last relationship." She said and looked at me.

I somehow feel guilty cause I know he didnt deserve that. I know he doesn't yet I still did it. I still left him. I broke us.

"Xiumin oppa is married with Seulgi, Suho oppa and Irene unnie also, Baekhyun and Hera, Chen and his wife his kids are pretty big now. And Kyungsoo oppa and Nayeon are married. Even Lay oppa is married but he is currently staying in China now. He just visits when its the holidays or vacation."

A lot has really changed. I can't believe Nayeon and Kyungsoo oppa are married now. Before we would just tease Nayeon when we're at award show cause she has a really huge crush on Kyungsoo oppa but now they're happily married.

"Wow. A lot has really changed unnie" I said.

She smiled again " Jongin oppa and I are working on a variety show. Its currently airing right now its been 2 years since its first episode has aired. He looks happy. We can now see him smile and hear him laugh unlike before." She looked at me and hold my hand.

" But you know what really didn't change Jennie his love for you. I mean he didn't told me or anyone about it but I know. I can see it in his eyes. I mean the eyes cant lie right? He can smile and laugh as if nothing happened but when I see his eyes I can see the longing and yearning for someone." She took a sip of the wine and let go of my hand.

"On the 7th anniversary of the year that you left just a few days ago I went to that park. Where you and Oppa got caught by dispatch. I was planning on staying there and cause I missed you and we usually go to that park geurae. I saw Oppa there he's eating Ice cream with the brand and flavor that you love. He was sulking I clearly saw that" she chuckled and that made me chuckle also.

"So I called Sehun and told him that oppa was sulking and they need to take him out for a drink. We know that even if he didn't admit it, we know that he still loves you."

A sob escaped from my lips and soon, the tears were pouring out of my eyes like crazy. Jisoo unnie hugged me and comforted me.

"Unnie there's one thing I havent told you." My hands are shaking and fidgeting. Is it even right to tell her? I've been keeping this secret for how many years now I mean my parents knew but tgere are tge only one's who knows the truth and what happened. I looked into jisoo unnies eyes with tears streaming down my face.

" Kaleb and Aria's Appa is Jongin" I cried again and Jisoo unnie looked shock she was trying to say something but nothing came out of her mouth. "I didn't mean to hide it from him unnie I always planned on telling him but every time that I'll plan to tell him its like the universe conspired and tells me not to."

"Jennie, I dont know what to say. I- I can't believe you hid something like that for how many years!" Jisoo unnie voice got louder and she stands up and frantically walks back and forth. Then suddenly she stopped walking and sat beside me.

"Tell me everything and I'll help you" she said.

"Ani unnie, I don't want you to be dragged by my problems you and the girls. I know you are all close to him. He treated you like his sisters and you all treated him like your brother. So no unnie, I wont tell you anything aside that he's the father of the twins. I'm sorry unnie" Jisoo unnie just sighed and nodded.

"Geurae if that's what you want then I'll leave you with it. But here's one thing that I'm gonna tell you. Tell Jongin as soon as possible that you both have kids cause if you won't I will. I can't keep this secret for too long Jen but I'm gonna keep this as long as I can" she then held my hand "just think of Kaleb and Aria knowing their real Appa would make them really happy Jen. Jongin oppa has lost so many years already of being their father don't let him lost more of knowing your kids."

With that, Jisoo unnie left me in the living room dumbfounded and crying.

I'm really sorry for taking away your chance of being a father to the kids Jongin, I promise I'll make this right.

Maybe its time to face him. To tell hin the truth. To stop running away fron my problems.

I know Kal and Ria would be so happy to finally meet their Dad. I know they've been waiting for this day to happen but they just couldn't asked me.

They've asked me once about their Dad and I just told them that he's in a far away land. I know that after I answered them, they still want to asked more questions but then suddenly they just stop asking me about him.

The moment Travis arrived in our lives the kids didn't ask about their Dad anymore. Travis has been telling me that I should tell Jongin about the kids but I didn't I was afraid.

Last year at Travis and Nick's wedding he told me again to tell the truth to Kai but I just can't. I'm afraid that once I tell him everything that happened and also that we have kids. I'm afraid he will take them away from me

and I cant handle that.