Chapter 1

Ding dong~~

Jennie hurriedly went out of the kitchen and went to the door cause she already know that its Travis. She opened the door for the guy and greeted him with a hug.

"Okay so here's your phone. Next time always remember on where do you put your phone." The guy said and rolled his eyes.

Jennie just chuckled at his gesture. "Yeah, yeah whatever." They both walked to the kitchen and Jennie gave him the macaroons " So here are the macaroons these are all 6 boxes. The 2 boxes are for your family, the other 2 is for Nick and the remaining are yours" she explained and carefully stack the boxes together.

"You know what why don't you just open your own bakery. I mean you are so good in baking and you could make a business out of it" Travis suggested and started eating the brownies that Jennie just freshly baked.
"You know I'm busy with the hospital and taking care of the little ones" Jennie said

"Mom! Kaleb won't let me enter in his room" a 6 year old little girl emerge from the kitchen and telling her mom what her brother did to her.

"Baby, why would you go in Kaleb's room?" Jennie asks her daughter while stifling her laughter.

Her daughter pouted " Because I want to play with him, but he doesn't want to play with me he said he's busy finishing his assignments" her daughter ranted.

Jennie and Travis just chuckled on what the little girl had said.

"Princess, just understand Kaleb and maybe after his done with his assignments he'll play with you. How about you are done with yours?" Travis asked.

"But Dada I want to play now, and yes I'm already done with mine. I answered it immediately when we got home" the little girl said.

"Okay then I'll play with you since you're done with your homework" Travis said. The little girl jump in glee and immediately pulled Travis into their livjng room. Jennie mouthed "thank you" to Travis and he just nodded in respond.

Jennie just laughed at her daughter. "Travis after you two are done playing stay with us for dinner" Jennie smiled at him.

" No thank you Miss Kim. I have plans for tonight but maybe some other time though" Travis declined and when Aria heard this she complained cause she wants her Dada to stay with them for dinner. The two adults just laughed at the little girls reaction.

After 15 mins Jennie has already done preparing for dinner and Travis just left their house.

"Ria call Kaleb its time for dinner" The little girl hurriedly ran up the stairs and called his brother.

Jennie's life now is far more different than 7 years ago. Now she has already two 6 years old and they are both twins. Kaleb and Aria Kim. Jennie is completely happy with her life now and contented.

"Mommy when will granny and grandpa visit?" Kaleb asks. Jennie's kids are really close with their grandparents especially her mom. Cause her mom always took care of the kids whenever Jennie is at work.

"I want to visit them too mommy but the last time we talked to granny she said they were in Korea and Korea's really far right mommy?" Ria asks. Jennie nodded and smiled at her kids.

"We will visit your granny and granpa very soon" the two kids look at each other and smiled widely.

"You mean we are going to Korea mommy?" Ria ask her mom. Jennie nodded and smiled to them

"But I thought you don't want to go there mom. If you are not okay with us going there mom, we can just cancel it and we can wait till granny and grandpa can visit us" Kaleb told her.