one

"would you just get the fuck out of my way already?" chan gives jisung a glare as he just rolls his eyes and walks away to his locker.

"will he ever actually be nice?"

"I don't think anyone or anything will change him ji" felix says as he closes his locker and he shakes his head.

"let's go to class before he snaps at someone else and we're witnesses" jisung says and felix nods as they leave to go to their first class.

chan was also in their class, so yeah of course they didn't like it.

when he walked in, he didn't talk or even look at anyone, he just sat down in his desk which unfortunately was in front of felix and jisung's.

"what" chan doesn't even have to turn around to know that they were staring at him.

"will you ever be nice?" felix says and chan turns around.

"and why should I?" he looks at felix.

"because it's the right thing? obviously? no wonder you don't have any friends or a girlfriend, because of your attitude and your cold heart" felix says and jisung nods.

"why don't you just stay out of my business?" he gets closer to him and gives him a glare, the same one he have jisung from earlier.

"why don't you just stop being an ass?" jisung says and chan now looks at him with the glare.

"fuck you both" he turns back around and the professor walks in.

...

by the time lunch came up, it was the same as always, felix and jisung arrive first, they sit down as their two other friends minho, who's also felix's brother, and hyunjin.

after they arrive, chan walks in and sits by himself.

"this might sound crazy but... do you think maybe chan is lonely?" jisung says and the 3 others look at him.

"honestly that could be... but it's his own fault he doesn't have anyone, if he was nicer he probably could have friends"

"you gotta admit he's kinda hot though" felix hits hyunjin.

"is that all you think about? how hot guys are?" jisung looks at him, and he just nods.

"so what?" felix chuckles, then he looks over to see chan looking in their direction and his smile goes away.

"he's looking at us" felix nudges jisung and they all look over to see him staring.

"nope, it looks like he's staring at you" jisung says.

felix mouths 'what' to him, chan just rolls his eyes and looks away from him.

"he knows we're talking about him" minho says.

"yeah no shit" felix glances at his brother while jisung puts his hands out to get him to calm down.

"chill"

felix just rolls his eyes and walks out of the canteen as the bell rings.

———————————————————

YEEE HI