𝐎𝐟 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬

Start from the beginning

"Calypso," The blonde greeted, approaching the thirteen-year-old. "What brings you here? Is it Luna?"

"Oh no," Calypso shook her head. "Mind if we walk to the library?"

Odysseus frowned for a moment before agreeing. He offered a hand to Calypso who grasped it firmly. They fell into steps and a comfortable silence, until Calypso broke it when they stepped inside the library.

"I didn't see you during Yule," Calypso said, guiding them to a secluded spot. "We were supposed to open presents together."

"Oh uhm, I probably overslept. Sorry." Odysseus apologized.

Calypso spared him a side-glance before slipping to secluded corner of the library, people were rarely by the history section.

"Nobility, Sisus." Calypso said, leaning back on a bookshelf, facing Odysseus with crossed arms.

"By that you mean?" Odysseus asked, narrowing his eyes defensive.

Calypso pointed to the diary. "It gives you burden, doesn't it?"

Odysseus stayed quiet staring at Calypso, his green eyes calculating her as she was observing him.

"How do you always know?" Odysseus asked, stepping closer to Calypso.

Calypso blinked before replying, "I always do."

"And you think that's normal?"

"I never said I was."

Odysseus sighed, heavily. He passed the diary to Calypso on his outstretched hand. He looked pained to do so, but Calypso's encouraging eyes gave him strength.

"It was during Yule, last year." Odysseus began, looking Calypso straight to the face. "It was given to me by the stepbrother, he told me to keep it. I did so. At first, I didn't bat an eye towards it, but I needed a paper, then I wrote on it. It talked to me. Manipulated me."

"I knew it was me, but I lied to myself that it wasn't me. I'm sorry, I just didn't know who to tell, I was worried that if I tell you or Ray, you will hate me..." Odysseus sighed, fighting the tears back, the guilt.

Calypso took the diary that was outstretched in front of her. She gentle snatched Odysseus robes and pulled him into a hug. Odysseus bend down to reach Calypso, immediately fitting in her tiny frame.

"We can never hate you," Calypso whispered to his ears. "You're too precious to hate."

"I could've killed 'Mione and Draco," Odysseus sighed, tired. "I'm so sorry."

"At least you told the truth, yeah?" Calypso assured him, breaking the hug to look him on the face. "And that's brave of you because you were aware but afraid to tell."

Odysseus sighed heavily for the many times of that day, he stood his full height and placed a hand on top of Calypso's head.

"Thank you," he said, sincerely. "For saving me."

Calypso cracked a small smile. "Anything for a friend."

"What now?"

"We kill a serpent."

Calypso and Odysseus travelled to the seventh floor where all the knights and knight of AB waited. Harry spotted them and stood up making big strides towards his sister.