Chapter 10

INCIDENTS ,  yeah! They happens.
Every moment something is happening which is bound to be happen
Nahi samajh aaya?
Mere bhi nahi aaya 🤣.

Jokes apart

It is true .

One side Parth was getting impatient and the other side Krishnaa was totally confused.

************************************
Hastinapur
************************************
"Hail to the king dhritarashtra of hastinapur.
Maharaj i am dheeraj , the royal messenger of magadh .
Maharaj jarasandh is arranging a fest........
..............."

....

"What are you thinking Arjun?" Yudhishthir knew that something is off about his younger brother .
Arjun was disturbed from morning itself and this didn't went unnoticed by his brothers .

"Nothing much bhratashree "

Arjun's reply was not convincing enough.
And all of them knew that it has something to do with morning court assembly.

"Are you stressed about our magadh visit?" Devika was fast to find the nerve

"How do you know bhabhishree?" Arjun jumped from grass and laid down his head in devika's lap shifting Nakul's head to yudhishthir's lap , making the boy pout and the rest of them laugh 😂.

"Mother knows everything about her kid .
And you are not just my brother-in-law but my son" caressing his hairs devika couldn't help but admire the young man who is lying in her lap pouting like a baby .

Yudhishthir saw the longing in her eyes for a baby .

Before he could think further his thoughts was cut off by bheem's words .

"But why are you tensed about our magadh visit?"

"I am not tensed bhratashree, it's just..
You know what happens in these types of fests ."

Arjun never wanted to be highlighted
He just wanted to do the things he loves and live in peace but as he is a prince that's not possible for him.

"Yeah! We all know what happens there .
Every princess roam around you like honey bees to flower."

"Shut up nakul , don't irritate me more "

"Why bhratashree? Are you scared that if princess Draupadi got to know about it, you will be in danger?" It was sehdev's turn to tease his brother.

"No no no no no no...
No sehdev it's not princess Draupadi.
It's bhabhishree for us " with that everyone burst out in laughter looking at the blushing figure of Arjun who tried to hide his face in devika's veil .

"By the way i have heard there will be so many compititions and fairs .
I think we should go .
Afterall who knows when will we get time to relax next ." Yudhishthir's voice held that seriousness.
Afterall it was true
Royals have all the luxurious but luxurious doesn't means happiness.
They don't know when they have to go for a war or a trip to another country alone , leaving their family behind.

Arjun didn't wanted to make his brother's upset by snatching this chance to enjoy their life on this trip .
So he reluctantly agreed.
But in a corner of his heart he was feeling happy.
He didn't knew why but he was happy to which he himself was unknown.

Day after tomorrow they will start their journey for magadh .

Magadh stores so much for Arjun to which he is so oblivious.
Let's see what adventures future is holding for the third Pandav.

******************

Hey everyone!
I know i haven't updated
It's been months
After my exams i thought to write but i had lost all the connections from my story.
I forgot everything i thought for ardi .
But now I am back and i will update frequently.
I still have my viva left
Please pray for me 🙏.

And Devimaheshwari  love you mumma for your support and the cover is beautiful 🥰.

Love
Krishnaa ❤️.