Chapter-1

Krishnaa.... Krishnaa stop. How much will you run? Listen, you will be tired. Stop it now. Said Arjun while running behind his beloved everywhere in the garden of heaven.

Why? are you tired of running behind me? The great Arjun, prince of heaven is tired? Hey Narayana- said Krishnaa while giggling.

Just then two strong arms pulled her towards them and she collided with a hard chest.
I won't be tired pampering you ever my princess-said Arjun in his husky voice.

Krishnaa blushed due to their proximity and pushed him away.she composed herself and said like a queen- my father's pampering is enough for me, no need of yours .

Really , then i would like to pamper our children- said Arjun with a naughty spark in his eyes.

Oh really then talk to my father first, marry me and take me with you- said Krishnaa with lots of efforts cause it doesn't help but turn her cheeks a deep shade of scarlet.

Ohh come on Krishnaa whole amravati (heaven) knows that you are mine. Then why these formalities?- said Arjun with lots of confidence.

Don't lie . Honestly say that you are scared of talking to our fathers about us .- said Krishnaa knowing very well about her lover.

Not scared but yes a little bit shy - Arjun smiled nervously.

Shy, really? You are never shy before me. You are never shy before those apsaraas (nymph) whom you flirt with and you are shy before your own parents- told krishnaa thinking how he used to flirt with the apsaraas of heaven.

I am not shy before you, cause I like to make you shy and blush .
And those poor apsaraas , they flirt with me i don't. Because I am all yours - replied Arjun with a proud smirk.

This made Agnisuta blush.

Ok I am going now, mata must be waiting, and if bhrata(brother) comes to know this that i am with you then you are gone- said Krishnaa while giggling.

Oh , my brother-in-law . Why did he dislike me? - asked Arjun with a baby face.

Krishnaa- he don't dislike you , but he is a possesive brother . Now let me go.

Arjun held her hand and said with a straight face- what will you do if I vanished someday?

Krishnaa- i will burn you if you do that , don't forget i am Agnisuta.

Arjun- i am sirious.

Krishnaa- then i will come behind you everywhere and anywhere you go.

She said those words with so much love and passion in her eyes.
Now let me go.bye.

I love you krishnaa and I will love you always no matter what. Be it heaven or earth.- whispered Arjun after his krishnaa was gone.

So guys here is the first chapter.
Hope you all like it .
So please tell me how is it in your comments.
See you all in the next chapter.
Bye .

-Krishnaa❤️

In love- flames of fire 🔥 & Thunders of rain 🌧️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें