Chapter - 4

Arjun's POV
************

Oh my God !
It's so beautiful . How can people find joy in palace and city life . Just look at the 🌲 trees , flowers 🌷, river , and the vast sky . I am in love with it .

"Bhrata Arjun , where are you lost ? "Asked sehdev while shaking me out of my wonderland.

"O ho sehdev , let him think no , he must be thinking about our to be bhabhishree . Bhrata Arjun please continue " Nakul said teasing me.

Oh god why can't these two stop teasing me.
I know they can't stop it for a whole day  , i am not that lucky but atleast they can stop this for an hour so that I can enjoy the nature.

"If you are thinking that I will marry and your path of marriage will be clear so you are mistaken little brother" i replied with a smirk.

Right now we are in the forest near Panchal rajya . This forest is just so beautiful , i don't know why but I feel some connection with this place .
So , I come here atleast once in a month and drag my brother's with me.
We , the brothers are inseparable.
Infact we go to help our brothers for meeting their lady loves , and wait outside when they talk .

Once we gone with bhrata yudhishthir when he wanted to meet bhabhishree devika . Once bhrata gone inside her chamber and we waited outside whole night hiding from soldiers because my dear brother forgot that we are waiting once he saw his ladylove.

But by god's grace i don't have anyone.

"So princess karenumati should wait , but don't worry nakul you can marry your first love even without Arjun being married .
Your dear 💘 dear ❤️ dear mirrooooorrrrr......." I was thinking when bhrata bheem shouted and nakul's face became red with embarrassment.

"Don't take her name bhrata bheem who knows when he starts missing her and drag us all the way to magadh" teased sehdev.

"No no no no no i still remember when we were standing down the window of her chamber and nakul was having a lovy - dovy time inside without caring about us and how her dasi (made) thought that I am a thief ." Bhrata yudhishthir said with pure horror on his face .

"Hahahaha.............. hahahaha....
By the way jyesth can you imagine , you are dharmraj and she mistakenly thought that you are a thief"
I was laughing like a mad person.

"Jyesth this is not fair don't we all go with sehdev when he misses princess vijya to support him and don't forget about your and bhrata bheem's love story. The thing is you both got married and i don't " . Nakul whined like a child and my brothers were all pink and shy.
I thanked God that i am not in a love trap but my brothers are not that lucky.

"Now only bhrata Arjun is left" said nakul with a ray of hope in his eyes 👀.

"There is no girl born till now who can make me fall for her nakul " i said feeling proud on myself.

Just then we heard the noise of explosion and we saw a fire 🔥 flame reaching till sky.
That is kampilya city I guess .

"What's going on there" jyesth said with an unbelievable expression on his face.

"Miracle" we heard a voice behind us and turned around.

There were some sages . I think they are travelling from kampilya .
We offered them our hospitality and after that asked about the huge flame of fire .

Sage 1: After defeated by the Pandavas and loosing half of his kingdom maharaj drupad was very restless then he consulted to sage yaj and upyaj .
On their instructions he is doing a putra kamesthi yagya to gain a warrior son who will be the doom of drona .

Listening to this my boiled , i won't let that happen.

Sage 2: and he has a desire to defeat panduputras as well.

I think they don't know that we are the Pandavas so we played along .

Bheem : hahahaha.....
                One son for five Pandavas , not possible.

Nakul : so did he got a son like that ?

Sage 1: yes , he got a warrior son .
              He will definitely be the death of drona but only at the right time .

Sage 3: we don't know about five Pandavas but the third Pandav Arjun will definitely have defeat by drupad's child .

Sehdev : is his son that valorous who can defeat the great Arjun?

Sage 1 : hahahaha..............
               Who is talking about his son.
Indeed his son is a great warrior but we are talking about
       The Yagyaseni - Drupadnandini.

Yudhishthir : A daughter from putra kamesthi yagya , how is it possible ?

Sage 2 : Everything is possible when Narayan himself want it to be.

Bheem : but how can a girl is suppose to defeat Arjun ?

Sage 3 : She is not an ordinary girl .
               We are coming from kampilya city and we still remember each and every word of maharaj drupad .

********************
Flashback
********************

Maharaj drupad : I am grateful to all the gods for giving me a son as i wanted.
Now i can take my revenge on drona but that Arjun , he defeated me alone , i want a daughter who can defeat him in a single glance.
That Arjun prisoned me , my daughter should make him the prisoner of her love for the lifetime.
Every father asks for a son-in-law for his daughter but I want a daughter to make Arjun my son-in-law.
I want the most beautiful princess ever born in the history of aryavart as my daughter.

******************
Flashback ends
******************

Sage 1 : and then we saw her , standing in the middle of fire 🔥 like a goddess.

Her hair is so thick and dark than the night . Her lotus petals🌷 shaped eyes filled with innocence .
Her copper skin glowing like fire 🔥.
Her fragrance of blue lotus reaching out to miles away , even here .

All the while I was quite .
Thinking about her .
How can a girl have such an effect on me , impossible.
I am known for my self control .
How will she be able to prison me in her love .

Then I spoke up .

Arjun : and if Arjun don't like her then ?

Sage 1,2,3 : hahahaha............
                    We will see that my child.
                    We will see that.
                    Hahahaha...................

*****************************
Hi ! Cutie pies 😘
So here is the chapter
Read and enjoy
Tell me how is it in comments
See you all in the next chapter.

Love
Krishnaa❤️.