Chapter 8

"Slowly very slowly" krishnaa was instructing the pandavs who were enjoying the besotted look on parth's face .

Parth was holding her pallu and walking behind her like a lost puppy .

And in between every time Krishnaa snatch her pallu but again Parth hold the hem of her veil .

They were in the corridor when

"Draupadi ?" It was non other than prince dhristhadyumna .

" Bhratashree , oh my govind we are gone " krishnaa pushed them aside behind the pillars and stood in front of the pillar all scared like a kitten .

"Draupadi what are you doing here at this time?" As a responsible brother dhristhadyumna asked .

"Bhar .....bhab...aa...bb .aaa . bhratashree vo "

"In which language are you talking? wait " he goes near her and placed his palms on her forehead .

"Temprature is okay then did you hit your head somewhere while playing?🤣🤣" He was concerned for his sister who always do some mischiefs .

"Bhratashree i am totally fine and i was not sleepy so just roming around " she was now irritated .

Because from behind Arjun was playing with her pallu and she was slapping his hands away .

"Ok ok fine but why are you looking flushed?"

"Bhratashreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" she shouted
Because Arjun suddenly pinched her waist 😏.

"What happened?" He was taken a back

"I i..i mean what are you doing here?
You are newly married you should be with bhabhishree afterall i wanna be bua soon " she winked at him .

"You naughty girl go and sleep " dhristhadyumna blushed and went away probably to his bedroom 😉.

Now it was time to give some piece of mide to this hopeless lover .
Krishnaa was so much angry .

"What was that?" She was super annoyed by his behaviour .

"What ?" And here this boys was behaving as if nothing happened.

"Don't try to be innocent" krishnaa knitted her eyebrows.

"But i am innocent 🥺" poor boy said with a baby voice.

For a second krishnaa forgot that she was angry and just stared at his hazels .

"Ahm ahm continue rajkumari" this was Yudhishthir
Arjun just glared at his elder brother how can he do this ?
Who thought that the always mature and calm dharmraj is this mischievous inside .

"What were you doing with my pallu when bhratashree was here ?
If he come to know that you are here with his sister at this hour of night you are just gone " she was warning herself more than him .
But why ?
She herself Don't know

(Do you know?)

"I was just playing" awww he sometimes can be sooo innocent baby.

"You are not in a garden that you were playing
And were you playing with my pallu ?" She wishper yelled .

"Calm down love "

"I am not "she was cut off by someone.

"Hiding something sakhi?" Ohhh no
You have got a great timing sakha
😱

"Or should I say someone?" As always he is sooo mischievous .

"No ..noo sakha nothing" she was stammering like she is caught up that she was .

"All the best

PARTH" he turned around to leave .

"Thank you madhav" Pandavas and krishnaa literally facepalmed themselves.

"As expected

Good night" and govind went away with a beautiful smile playing on his lips .

"Now before someone else come just follow me " 😡

"Okay your highness" the poor boy Parth followed her like a scared cat 🐈.

On the gates of Panchal Palace .

"Just get out before soldiers come back" but don't know why in a corner of her heart she was feeling to stop the time and never let him go but Agnisuta is too stubborn to agree .

"Can I have a bye bye hug ?" Before she could react she was pulled in a tight embrace by sabyasachi.
It felt so right to her heart that for a second she was scared of her body reacting that way to his touch .

"Arjun leave her or jeysth bhrata will again be a theif " bheem teased yudhishthir and Arjun both at a time .

Krishnaa's cheeks heated up with embarrassment .

"Woowwww Bhrata bheem even if you are not an Archer you did hit two preys with a single arrow .

I am impressed" nakul added fuel to the fire 🔥.

"Just goo" krishnaa literally pushed Arjun out of the gate and ran to her chamber .

She don't know why she was watching him leaving but she couldn't help herself and just stare at his leaving figure with a sigh .

*******************

This was my dream chapter
I always dreamt them in this situation .

So here is the update

There is something happening in krishnaa's heart 💓 .

But what?

Tell me how was it in the comments .

Love
Krishnaa ❤️.